Best answers
OMG NELO!!!! duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude its great to see you again, man! we gotta talk sometime online, pm me with times that you're on.

on-topic, hibiki would be the one to know, imo, i once thought u could have two skeletons....yet...has anyone even tried this? i hear the talk....now wheres the evidence?

Best answers
i think you will become a lil problem with the beams, cause i think the beams are assignd to a bone, and i guess you can´t have double names in the bones or joints, so only one model will have the beam, i think not sure about it

Best answers
easy,what i was gonna do for beams was combine them,like have both of them shoot together to make 1 beam,like the 2nd brolly movie when the did the triple kamehameha.to make one skeliton we just connect them at the hands cause thats where the beams come from right

and btw its either gonna replace krillin or gohan ,not sure yet.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and how are you gonna do it with aura's?? you then need 2 of them.

Best answers
ok, i thought u make 2 skeletons, but if u use one, then it should work, but then u can´t do for example the fusion dance in the trans animation

btw check your pms logan

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well actualy u could take 2 skeletons rename all of one skeleton (so there isnt conflicting names) then make one small bone connecting the 2 skeletons at the waist or hands or where ever

that bone could also be used for distance the 2 are away from each other

and then for fusion dance wouldnt be that hard to have the 2 skeletons do the dance

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I normally don't mind helping but ya all gotta realise a few things. :)

* theres a PM function on this forum. My ol' pal Dark Shadow had to tell me bout this topic. Next time just PM me.
* I am busy as usuall. I am doing 2 anims for a guy over here, just 2, and I am already on it weeks. Simply cause lack of time. Go figure how long 140 anims would take with my current available time.
* I want to try to update the Saiyan Saga model aswell sometimes which also takes time. (yet right now I am still learning the things I wanna use in the update which again also takes time)

So the current prob is time. Hell.. I don't mind doing it but don't think I am done then in the next year. :p I still got to betatest for POV, run my clan, animate myself, work, school, moderate SuddenLaunch and try to have a social life.

So I guess unless you really don't mind a "year waiting time" ya better ask someone else.

I have no problem doing a few anims. Like I said... depending on the anim ya want it might take me a tad long to "reserve" enought time for it but its something.

Best answers
Scince you assign the beam to a bone, just move the two hands together and assign it to one of the bones. :talk:

Best answers
Are all the beams assigned to the same bone? If not, why don't you just have them alternate attacks, like some attacks would fit goten better than trunks, and vice-versa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
attacks are fit to a bone yes. Yet maybe it will switch if you rename some bones. Dunno.

Best answers
for the aura thing all ide have to do is make it bigger so it was around both of them......cause when ssj's are near their aura kindof combine.

Best answers
Nice Idea!!!

Is it realy possible?!
It'll be so cool playing with goten and trunks together!!!
Will they shoot beams like the beam that vegeta and Goku shot in buu's body (for those who saw the episode)????
I think it could be very very COOL!!!!! :cool:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can be done yes.. If made one skeleton. :)

ya basicly make a whole new skeleton.. merging the 2 skeletons. The left skeletons LEFT will be named by all left joints. The right skeletons right joints must be named to all right joints.

The lefts right joints and the rights left joints must get new names and be linked somewhere.
When animating simply move all joints, including the new one.

And YES.. for the new model to work the anims should be made... ALL of em. yet don't worry.. not 140... alot ya model won't use. ;D

But it is posible. ya just gotta make the main BIP in the middle as a new joint though. I think. yet I aint gone try. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom