Best answers
ok....i have a really good idea...i can make an ssj3 gotenks,but for the normal model i wanna do this.i want goten and trunks normal together as the normal model......it would need new animations,i have an idea for trans tho.....for the trans they could do the fusion dance.i need an animater to do this tho.if the guy who did the saiyan saga vegeta reads this could you please help.i think it would be awesome.thx

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm... its very possible.. just is gonna take extensive animating.. this is more like a total super animation job.. would be good though ^_^

Best answers
Thats complicated, but it can be done. And once it's finished it'll be COOL! Hope it turns out ok!:)

Best answers
Yea, that makes you like the billionth person to do this but you won't be able to top the one that's taking months to make.
Good luck, you'll need it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok its possible but you need to do a LOT

make two bodys both have to be low poly possibly under 2000
make a new skeleton for both of them
all 140 animations

Best answers
Well i think i would look realy awesome but i think its in possible maybe u can use just one en when he transforms you can add the othere an they fuse in the transformation

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
itd be tight for their attacks they can put the ki charges attack in between them that way it looks like they are combining it very good show

Best answers
you would'nt have to do all 140 animations.. you just have to re-do the ones the model uses, then the other ones it doesn't use would just be messed up, but you'd never know

Best answers
Whatever happened to Bryggz's Gotenks????? Last time i was here (which was a freaking 3 or 4 months ago cuz i dont have a freaking cpu and im using a damn Library's cpu...:S ) Everyone was like OMG OMG OMG OMG BRYGGZ R U DONE YET R U DONE YET!!!!???? eh what do i know now. I dont have time to search the archives. I am limited on my time ya know :\ so ill just complain right here hehe:laff: . Anywho whats up? Btw Bryggz if u see this PLZ tell Rogeta and the rest of the clan that i said..... WAZZZZZZUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!! and that im doing really well in my buiz. I booked 2 commercials and did em. 1 is nation wide. The one that is nation is a commercial about a big o party and someone shows up with beer and the host says sry gotta lose the beer. If anyone sees that commercial. Im the Punk with the blue and blonde hair along with an eye ring heh. Also what is our clan's web site again?? I forgot it and ya know.. Anyway, sry bout the spam.:laff: anyway just thought id ask on what happened to Bryggz's Gotenks.. Peace.

Best answers
Originally posted by Majin Prince
dude chill out. bryggz is still making the gotenks. look around before you go balistic on us.
Lol i told ya in my prev. post. I said im limited on my time so i dont have time to look through the archives. I wish i did but i dont. But thx for the info.:D

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You realize that you could have typed "Gotenks" into the search box and looked it up yourself in less time than it took to crank out all of that spam, right? Try to remember to do that first in the future.

Best answers
Stop spamming!!!

Back on topic:
Who is it going to replace? That would be good to know.
And here's an idea:
When they shoot a beam, make one do the beam, and the other one just look, exept for the strongest attack. For that, make it so they fly up really cose to each other and both do a really big beam together. But then you would have to edit the beam and the sprites. It's your choice, make it look really good, or take the easy way out but have it not looking very good.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would suggest looking to the EBFP Trunks and Goten model for inspiration, but if you rip the models I will kick you in the stomach. Just a thought.... :devsmile:

Best answers
lol im not gonna start till i get an animater so anyone who wants to please say so.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u wouldnt need just new animations

u would need a whole new skeleton to work with

Best answers
Skeletons are easy to make. Oh, and the guy who made the Saiyan saga Vegeta is D.C Darkling.

Best answers
hey im gonna try that but can u import or merge two skeletons? if not then how would u guys be able to do it with only one skeleton?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u cant have 2 skeletons in 1 model they have to be 1 complete skeleton

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom