Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
yes, please, not a word....you get annoying.....quick....very quick....im going silent now.....................................

Best answers
ouch, that face needs some work.
if u want me to help u.
i can help u edit the gotenks.
also make a ssj version for you.
so if u need help.
let me know

Best answers
heres a ssj or ssj 2 u decide gotenks. asian r u talkin bout the ssj3 head cuz if u r i can email it to u so u can edit it.

Best answers
his forehead for ssj3 is also waaaaaay too high, also is his hairline, did you combine two heads or something?

Best answers
ok i made some sounds for him in multiquence and all of them work except the trans. can someone helpplease is it because the trans. lenght is 6 sec and the normals r 9sec?
thanx

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm bryggz u should have told me, id better start putting that body on the model or should we just fo a V_2 for 1.1 release?

Best answers
i dont think that the body will really be necessary, + i got someone to do a skin real quick for the stuff that needed redoing, so the pack will be complete soon. + i want it to be my model, quite frankly put in kinda sick of you altering it. So, no need for a new body. Its hard enough to put a small one on him that wont clip the jacket

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
another thing his jacket should be a bit longer you can see it on one of the back pics, but that model rox i love it, i can see that its for krillin i needed a new skin for krillin :p IF........u are ever gonna release it :D i hope so at least, good job (also cool attacks better then some other attacks i saw of gotenks)

Best answers
Well its for Krillin right so for the shinny attack you must replace kmhmh sprite would that also replace Goku Gohan and Cell Kmhmh well furter more ther model is awesome o yeah the torso need a little work and try to givve him a more Gotenks face

Best answers
im waiting for another good fusion character... gundams got a rEALLy nice Gogeta going, i have a good vegetto, jus searchin for an ok or a good gotenks. i hope u do a better job and edit somet stuff.
O_O
i jus noticed someones sig. everytime i see that pr0 squad thing, theres a model.. it makes me go w0w :p... that gotenks looks cool, good work to whoever did that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wtf ur on the pr0 squad now?.... what happend to the skin u messed it up. o well ill guess ill make my own one with MY sounds and MY animations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom