Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now I know alot of Gotenks models are bing made but does anyone have a Gotenks model already done?

Best answers
no but i have a can of whoop a$$ model for you haha
just playing.
sorry to say but, the team i'm working with [dw]
is making one, not close to done.
i'm sure i'll get it for ya asap
unless someone made a model already??????????
anyone?????????
:O!!!!!!

heh just kidding
peace

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I mean how far have they come? Do you have any pictures?

Best answers
well i edit erd s-bolts ssj2 gohan and redid the skin of the body and added logans gotenks buu jacket thing and i have my self a cool gotenks (i also editerd the hair to none ssj :))

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you have it can I have it or at least see some pics?

Best answers
i made one with s bolts ssj2 gohan the bfp head and skin its not very good on the chest but i don't mind cuz u can't see it ingame.
i changed the scatterbeam to goghst attavk and i changed the sounds too.

Best answers
i totally forgot about the jacket credits to logan for jacket. ya ill have some ingame pics. ill show him doing gohst attack and others.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually the jacket credits go to bryggz. bryggz was nice enough to let logan use it. and why dont you release it. or are you going to be respective to the gotenks that bryggz is making.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gotenks, your pm box is full. you should clean it out so i can respond back to your pm.
he looks ok in game. but mystix is right about the torso. but you cant even see it in game

Best answers
majin prince i emptied my pm box. ill put the ssj3 pics on in a bit (i still got to take them) and il work on the torso.

Best answers
ok prince, my pm box is no longer full, and for those who are still waitin for the gotenks pack i colaberated to get together....i made decision, im gonna release it before 1.1....and then ill just re-fix it for 1.1 when it comes out. Because im sick of waiting, and who knows when 1.1 will come out. and thats final....anyways my own two cents....i dont like that gotenks...at all....not because i prefer mine...but because that one is awkward. The jacket rides up his back, the chest/torso look like two pieces slapped together, and well.......yea....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GOOD I liked 1 better.

Were can I get this gotenks that is done and released already?

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the pants skin looks too dark, maybe that will make it look better if it was changed.
and snow, ive already talked with bryggz. tis not released yet. dont say anything else about the gotenks until its released. just wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom