Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
hey i need some help on teh cosmic halo. when i edit it it shows the spite from u looking down on it is there any way i can make the cosmic halo? maby this pic will help

Best answers
Originally posted by soccer28jp
wtf ur on the pr0 squad now?.... what happend to the skin u messed it up. o well ill guess ill make my own one with MY sounds and MY animations
ah i just did a hour and 30 min remap and reskin, its completly different then yours besides the vest which is gonna be completely redone also, i regrouped and tweeked the model, fixed verts and poly's that didnt need to be there. it only took me a whole 3 hours to complete it too with all the tweeking ;bip fixing, skining, model tweeking, ss3 hair tweeking, and compiling.

:edit:
that was off topic, so lemme show you some teasers snow, all the work i did on this, alot, pale in comparison to Bryggz hard work and its all on him to release it, which hes gonna do preeeetty soon. looks like something i touched on is getting out you guys :p

xXpic removedXx

sprites by shinjing, but i think i gotta double post because the limit :cry:

Best answers
why does it seem like some people in this thread are being ummm how to put it nicely... ****heads??

but non the less that gotenks model is great brygzz best ive seen or can even come close to seeing.. :shocked:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey please releasd it :evil:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok i see how it is...better watch out for my version now.

Best answers
see how what is man? you making little cry baby problems public isnt going to do anything but get us both banned, its 420 and EASTER SUNDAY, be happy or just show everyone how much of a ****face you really are, no one's got any bad blood or beef, bryggz asked me to do a simple project, hes the boss, if you got anything to say ask him or tell him, dont duche up a thread with your bad attitude.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pr0 ur a dumb*** im not even talking to u it was aimed for gotenks im not cry u stupid **** im just annoucing that im making a new one

Best answers
damn those are nice..i love that super buu and gotenks skin...hope bryggz or you releases it sooner or later. everyones work is appreciated by me and a lotta other ppl. gj u modelers/skinners..love tha good work

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pr0 you ass! XD Jk! Those looks cool :yes::yes: Two thumbs up... I like em :D:D
I was joking about being an ass. Ill say it again because people dont really read after that :D

Best answers
soccer you tried to take over my whole project numerous times, you took over my thread, tried to REPLACE MY ****ING MODEL IN MY PACK, im sick of that ****. + u said u dont wanna make conversion packs with me anymore....for no particular reason. You kept trying to be head hauncho and im sick of it. You'll still get your credit when i release it, but get off my ass about it. Pr0 is a lot easier to work with cause he works with suggestions instead of throwing some out, hell i make an animation...u replace it.... i make a model...u try to replace it.....you say it looks badass one day......you insult it the next.....are you a ****ing yes man? or are u just shallow? either way im releasing this damn thing cause im sick of looking at it. and it will be released before and after 1.1 i dont care if i have to edit it again

Best answers
shame all this bad blood is between everyone, loads of great models too but im new so i cant say nothin lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
K bryggz if im out of the pack dont release my sounds or animations, i dont get you, its all about YOU, you get mad if you dont get 100% credit on the model i tried to make it better, but u get mad cuzz its not yours theres no prize for who does the most stuff in the pack. you just need stop holding it all to yourself. and its called giving crits im not saying you model sucks like you claim i was doing

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
PLEASE dont flame I dont want this tread closed....

The Gotenks is VERY nice Pro, IMO the model is perfect...but the aura will it always be clear or does it go gold?

Best answers
He's repping krillin so it will always be clear unless you make all clear auras gold.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whee ^_^ is it me... but why am i the only one in the gotenks team thats not biting team mates necks... really guys.. grow up a little... its a F**KIN GAME! jesus! calm down, like... its nothing to waste your patience and social life over:S
but really.. these forums these days.. i always see people ripping the ideas off other people and even rip there work.. its almost like everyone here are 5 year olds.. if we cannot work together.. we stand no chance anywhere... i get that feeling somtimes that people here take everything for granted and giving the makers a small amount of abuse before playing with it into there on ideals... i feel that many of us are not working as a community... somtimes i have thoughts of leaving these forums permanently since there full of no good people.. in conclusion... respect others work or you dont get anything..
goodbye.. for now:S

Best answers
Nice Models Pro, I like both the Gotenks and the Super Buu! Keep up the great work all of ya!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the trunks is by azn he just added a jacket and buu is logans

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that gotenks isnt the pros, its bryggz's model. but the buu and trunks are his.
it seems that in every thread that talks about the gotenks, gets spammed, flamed then closed. lets try not to let that happen to this one. this is the only thread where we can talk ablut the models of bryggz.
although its ssj 4 gogetenk's thread. sorry for taking over your thread.:(
and soccer maybe he made his own buu and just used the same skeleton as logan. thats why it looks the same. i dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom