Best answers
When is S-Bolt--'s Gotnks model coming out. It looks pretty cool. And it looked pretty much finished the last time he posted. So plz put it up fo download S-Bolt . It's sure to be an instant hit!!!!!

Best answers
I should guess that there is more to a model than the skin ya know. I mean it's probably taking him a while to develop the Super Kamakaze Ghost attack. All in all that would be an awsome attack to have in the game, but at the same time it would also be the most difficult attack to program. To begin with you would have to go through just about as much work to make the ghost skin so that it resembled the form Gotenks is in, plus you have got to make a whole new modle for it.

Best answers
I don't think he is adding new attacks, just a new model and probably new sounds.

Best answers
That sucks. Dude, I would not want to play Gotenks unless he had the Super Kamakaze Ghost attack. That attack rocks!

Best answers
I know!!!!!! I want some models that have other attacks than the original model attacks. I mean, I got vegetto but all his attacks are the same as vegeta. I've got majin vegeta ssj4 but all his attacks are the same as majin vegeta ssj2. :devil: :devil: :devil:

Best answers
this is the second time i see some one asking a modeller to code the attack into the model!! O_O

well guess what. THAT'S IMPOSIBLE!!! u can edit about every thing in esf to make it the way you like it. the only thing u can't edit is the CODE. only the team can edit that. IMO the code is what makes the (multiplayer) mod a mod. (for single player the levels are important too) so forget it about it!

Best answers
They should have it so that you can charge the attack up, like a beam, exept that the furthur you charge it up the more ghosts you spit out. I dunno I think it should be a maximum of 12 ghosts. Then there is his Cosmic Halo attack. It could work like the Frieza Disk except that when it wrapps around them you automatically enter a power struggle to see whether you split your enemy in half or if he breaks the ring.

Best answers
great idea, but i think only the team members can do that. They should put that in the next beta release.

Best answers
There could be a petition for it!:idea: Yeah! If enough people want it in the next version of ESF I'm sure the production team will put it in. Yeahhea! Let's get a thing goin on! I mean, they're pretty cool guys right?

Best answers
the new beta release should be out pretty soon so i don't think they'll change anything this late

Best answers
Well, of course not. But like the version after that, you know. No one would want to go back to the begining of a project they're on if they are nearing the end of it.

Bolteh2

B
lol, i cant change the whol code of esf, only the model, if some can make a powerbeam to replace destructo disc or something with the ghost, fine

Best answers
Can't wait till you finish your sweet Gotenks model man then itll be the bomb and make it replace goku or something.

Best answers
make gotenks replace gohan and is it a whole new model with sounds and sprites and animations?
that would be cool 'cause i lost my sounds of gohan .....
does anyone plz wanna give me the sounds of original gohan
aim: dark swiffer
msn: [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom