Gotenks WIP

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your models usually come out pretty good Kreshi, as did this. Looking forward to a ssj3 version, if youre going to make it.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
saiga and nookie, dont go offtopic like that again, you know what happens,

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Awsome model Kreshi, make him a little taller.

Best answers
Wow...I haven't been here very long, but this is the best model I've seen in a long time. The pics in your second post are beautiful. I don't know what you find wrong with the neck, I think it looks perfect. I love the hair too, at least in the second post. I donno if you changed anything, or if it's just the different perspective, but the pics in your second post are gorgeous. Good show.

Best answers
Very nice model indeed, Im loving this model. To tell you the truth, It has to be the best gotenks model out there yet, YET!

*Off Topic*
Vegeta cheated to get to ssj4 by bulma creating a machine that recreated the moons rays. :laff: Ive only seen some of the last gt eps. so I wouldnt really know when gotenks turns ssj2.

MODEL = THE PWNZOR

Best answers
Actually, the arms looks a tad skinny, might want to fix that. With a good skin, this might make my list of "Top 10 Models and Skins" ;o.

Best answers
Gotenks goes from SSJ 1 to 3. No 2, read it from toriyama himself, play some budokai 2, or 3 when it comes out, Read the manga. Gotenks SSJ1 , and 3. I like my info based on toriyama himself and not theory. Great model!

Best answers
darknavigator said:
Actually, the arms looks a tad skinny, might want to fix that. With a good skin, this might make my list of "Top 10 Models and Skins" ;o.
Must agree, The arms are just a tad to small.

Best answers
em.... i have made a big break during the summer holidays...
I still don´t know if i will finish the skin, or make other models in the next days/weeks/months ^_^. And something strange is going on here... some people have made the same elbow joints as me on my gogeta and gotenks... But the strange thing is, that only Sorrow and SV have my Gogeta model and that´s the reason why it is strange...
hmmm here the head skin so far... I will maybe reskin the hair, but i am also not sure about that...
And if I am going to finish him, i will also fix his arms :smile:

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it
good job Kreshi

p.s. the problem in your models from the side is that u put the head to much in front

Best answers
dendza said:
I like it
good job Kreshi

p.s. the problem in your models from the side is that u put the head to much in front

I don´t know what you mean...
i put the head as much as it is needed for the character...
I don´t contrive the head position of my fantasy i have used side refs for all my "new" models and in all side refs the head position was so much in front or it just wasn´t. If i would show you my refs you would believe me but i don´t want to make my pics "international". And in the pics gotenks is looking great with this position of the head and why shouldn´t it look good on the 3d model too? hmmm sorry but in this point i can´t really agree with you but i can believe that it would look better if i move the head more to the back but it wouldn´t be anymore that "dbz-like" if i would do so. But it´s only my opinion :rolleyes: .

EDIT: the polycount is now 2174 because i make some changes on the face because it didn´t look good from the side if i skin his eyebrows and so on.
And i tried to move the head more to the back and it really looked much better. But i think it would be incorrect...

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just draw some spine (I would draw but I'm in caffe).
and u shall see how wrong is it
trust me on this one...I saw it in your gogeta thread 2

Best answers
ehh ? Only me and Sv have that gogeta model , is that suppoused to offend me ? :x . That if someone else haves it one of us two leaked it ? well it defenatly wasen't me, :x . ANyways, good work on the gotenks so far .

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it wasnt me either.
kreshi you know me and you know sorrow and you know that we wont do such a thing.

ontopic: looks really good man, im liking the way it's comming...just add more detail to the face, like those thingys above the eyebrows and those lines under the eyes..you know what i mean

Best answers
looks dope....i think you should skin the whole thing before we can judge it thow...by the way will the esf team put that char in the game thow? ...i mean...otherwise the skin is kinda useless......but it looks good so far...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorrow said:
ehh ? Only me and Sv have that gogeta model , is that suppoused to offend me ? :x . That if someone else haves it one of us two leaked it ? well it defenatly wasen't me, :x . ANyways, good work on the gotenks so far .
erm he said he saw it in the gogeta model thread. o_o

so anyway its lookin great, and i have to agree with denza, the head is a little too forward (a little), and his forearms look way too skinny >< and his hands, the other thing i dont like on the model is the skin >< sorry, but his eyes look too triangular, and his hair line is slightly too high, at the moment the top of the hair line reaches where vegeta's would but the bit in the middle is in the correct proportion for gotenks, but still it should be a little further down. Anyway, despite all that, its looking sexy, i love it :]

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
besides, he also sent me the gogeta model...but i didnt leak it either....

sorry to come on the tail end of a topic, the skin is gonna shape up nicely i think :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom