Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolteh2

B
since there isnt any push anymroe because ill never release android pack, ive desided to start a new model, gotenks

MORE PICS HERE

i know there should be some edge turning and i know the edges that needs to be turned, anyway, what you think?

critz and suggestions always welcome ...

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks good but will it end up like 18 and super 17?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sorry but i think i missed something. What happened with the android pack? I'm not trying to be annoying or something, i'm just asking(just in case something bad happened related to android pack). That Gotenks looks good btw.

Best answers
looks good so far and for all these people out there , it doesn´t really matter if he release it or not because moshe makes one too and perhaps Bryggz will release his gotenks too :]

Best answers
Are you not releasing the android pack because some impatient
brats were nagging all the the time sending you pm's and stuff
like : PLZ RELEASE THOSE MODELS NOW , gimme models , ....

Well if thats the case then its sad because most ppl were patiently waiting for your models , just because some brats were
annoying you you shouldnt let the rest of the community pay for
their stupid behavior , im not saying you should release those
models im just telling you to think about it .

you shouldnt punish an entire nation because it has a few terrorists in it !
(remember Osama Bin Laden and Afghanistan )

ps : your gotenks model is looking great , but you should give
him an arrogant grin like in the series :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sbolt you were soo close to doing the android pack!!

i have sounds i made for the old pack i dunno what happend to it, you can use them if you want

Bolteh2

B
eyah, the grin, i will do that later on, when the whole model is done

btw about android pack, im not releasing it because if the rippers out there, for example, ned releases an sdk so ppl can learn to skin etc, he asks nicely to not release his model with any custom skin, or use it in a mod or use it as basemodel for another model, the ungrathfull ppl of this forum just use it, edit it, and want to release it on their mod, thats the thanks you get when youre so nice to release a learning model ...

Best answers
Originally posted by S-Bolt--
eyah, the grin, i will do that later on, when the whole model is done

btw about android pack, im not releasing it because if the rippers out there, for example, ned releases an sdk so ppl can learn to skin etc, he asks nicely to not release his model with any custom skin, or use it in a mod or use it as basemodel for another model, the ungrathfull ppl of this forum just use it, edit it, and want to release it on their mod, thats the thanks you get when youre so nice to release a learning model ...
u ungrathful ppl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate them!!!!!!!!!! they didnt lemme get Gotenks from S-bolt

BTW loved ur ssj2 gohan

Best answers
Hey dude I dont know bout any android pack (I left esf for a few months) can ya gimme a link bro?
By the way Gotenks looks awesome so far. I like the face very devious and close to the real thing.

Best answers
Actually s-bolt (right off the bat know that personally i don't care for androids, nor the pack) but sometimes you should consider looking at things from a more "Realistic" perspective, not just in the land of polygons. Yes, there are rippers, there will be people like that everywhere, but depriving those who value your dedication and show praise to you, would also be wasting their faith in you. In part, i know that anything i make could be ripped, but that's life, i'll sleep just fine at night knowing even if someone does rip it, either way it effects me in no way. As long as my model makes someone happy, y'kno?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
see thats the #1 reason, why as soon as I herd that Saiyan Crusades were going stand alone, I asked is there any way that our stuff can be coded so nothing can be ripped, and there is so good stuff for me cause I'm going to be the only one with convertable models, and SC is gona have Encrypted media, but everyone will get to play the game its gona be great...

Dont worry man, just make the model, show it see if everyone likes it, then find a dedicated project who can do the same for you good luck dude

Best answers
Looks nice for a start ;D
But that's all for now since there aren't many pics

Now a bit off-topic:
I agree with Bryggz - u won't release any models all Beacause of some !^$@**#!^@&$@&@ ripers??!! :(
It's ure choise but I think it's a shame that because of a few @#^%$!&@ ppl less models are released :S
Plus those that are OK pay for it and don't see any models.
Anyway I don't understand why u are so anoyed of rippers...
Ban them from the forum/game and they won't be seen any more.
Aren't u having fum making models and then see them being wanted so much?
But again I don't blame u :\

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
looking good man, loving ure style, i can see a fair bit of poiles that can be saved tho, and yeh they edges n stuff, but awesome job :D

Best answers
sweet model s-bolt i loove ya work hope it comes along even better then the start hehe(sorry if im make no scence i have been up all night lol:p)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
since you made you ssj2 gohan, u have become way better good job, im looking forward untill the rest of the model

Best answers
great start man :yes: got no critz about it:cool:

BTW will you make a normal, ssj and ssj3 form gotenks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom