Votes: 26 29.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
i vote #2 since, u can see the body from the back [right?]
and u don't feel like u're fighting as a blob of hair
imo that is
but V1 is nice, but V2 is a little more?...desirable?

peace

Best answers
hmmmm good idea litebringer but umm......i dunno, and sry hellspawn i kinda 4got about johnny things have been really stressful round my house nowadays and i 4get things way easy

Best answers
hmmm...I like v1,looks alot like ssj3 hair,but one thing that bothers me is the its too wide at the bottom,maybe tappering(sp?)the sides should do for version 1??

v2....I really don't have a comment,it doesn't have that ssj3 look....but then again :)

I say good job on both of them,they both look great.

Best answers
guys check the site again i revamped the version 2 hair ^^, i think you might find it to be a much higher contender because at this point i think its truer to the show than version 1. anyone who doesnt want to scroll up just click here to see latest pics for version 2 of hair (make sure u scroll down to see them ^^)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
from the back version 1 looks much better but when u look at it from the front it doesnt look too well

Best answers
damn damn damn damn, whenever i think i just might have it lookin good.....i look at it again and im unhappy with it....anybody wanna tell me what i could do to version 2 to make it better and more true to show? cause with each attempt i get closer....

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not just the haircut. Some of gotenks ssj3 hairspikes were really long ,i suppose you could add some length to some of the spikes and make the entire haircut longer.

Best answers
I love them but we gotta see them on him, He has huge hair :D

Best answers
dammn that means i prolly gotta redo it again now....lol 3rd times a charm....maybe il take a crack at it when i get home from work tonight.. any more imput?

Best answers
Just resize it and make some spikes longer and add some... Show us a pic when you're ready. It really would help if you just paste the hair on a goku model, that easier for crits...

Best answers
Version 1 is still better. It's closer to the show, where the spikes of hair don't point straight out, but are curved. Go with version 1.

Best answers
zing! *idea* maybe some massive curving of the hair might do the trick.....hmmmm....and more spikes? sheesh i made quite a few already.....erggg.....gimme a few days guys ive been piled with **** to do, then ill post some pics, somebody give some visuals to make things even clearer for me....other than that i guess i get the gist

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would change nothing in version.
BTW did you edit the goku model to make him ssj3?

Best answers
hair for version 2 has been updated again! i took some advice, gave him biiiiigggger, and more spikes! tell me whatchu'z think?

click here

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
The ssj is fine.. the SSJ3 needs work, try and use less spikes.. just make em blockyer and biger.. cause when your playing it will look good any way.. just dont over poly the SSJ3 hair, modelers always put tomuch in the hair..

The ssj is good.. just nees work on SSJ3, and watch out because soon.. I'll be posting pics of my Gotenks.. so watch out :p ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom