• Version 1

Votes: 62 70.5%
  • Version 2

Votes: 26 29.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
ok guys i made 2 versions of gotenks ssj3 hair, now i just need to know which has more potential, version one may look cool, but its rather dirty (not a closed mesh) and its not exactly true to the show. while version two has potential to be badass, but something doesnt seem right about it! maybe more spikes or something? keep in mind version 2 isnt 100%, soooo, tell me what u guys think! click here for the pics

ps- make sure you post something! i need imput too not just a click!!!

edit*****>>>> i updated version 2 hair!!!! its so much better tell me what u think!!

edit 4/13/03 <<<<<<>>>>>> HAIR IS EDITED AGAIN!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
weeee! man! both do rock!
hmm.... the first one has the well, contrast of hair, looks more... dbz-like
the second one is ok, the only problem is it has a lack of hair, but still good!

damm! sooooo hard to choose!
hmm... 1....2...1...2..1.212.12121212121 ARGH!
i think i will go for version 1 since it looks more like it ^_^

Best answers
They bith look great, but I choose version 1 because it has the most contrast.

Best answers
I like version one too but it has the same problem your goku ssj3 had. Al lof the hairs go one direction, well I mean that theres none going down in the back, so it looks kinda weird from the front.

Yours are like this:

/
/
/
/

You need some that go like this:

/
/ \
/ \
/
I hope that was understandable

:fight: But definately one since its more detailed

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think that version 1 in the best, but good job on v2. i just think that on version 1 there should be like 1 extra hair at the bottom back. it looks like its a staright line. maybe it will look better if you add i hair to the bottom. try it or leave it i still like it.

Best answers
but what if i added much more hair to version two? think it'd be better? cause i personally really thought version2 coulda had more potential

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah bryggz, if you tewaked v2 a little more it would look better... now im leanin twards v2 ^_^
you do that bryggz, i wanna see how it looks...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Version one. It looks more like SSJ3 hair, however it could use some work at the top. I don't suppose you have a picture from above of number 1, do ya?

Best answers
first off...Bryggz excellent work :yes:

if i had to choose one of these hairs to be on a ssj3 model id by far pick version 1, it really looks like his hair, version 2 is also well done, but for some reason it doesnt look as good as version 1

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like v2 the best. It just looks better. Version 1 looks messy and not true to the show if you watch closely. With some ref pics you can improve v2 to a geat haircut.

Best answers
ss3 was ok... but i like normal the best
his black and purple hair owns
i also like ss

Best answers
yea cold steel i feel the same way...i think ill make the same hair with an extra stack and maybe about 5 more slices (since i made it out of a cylinder) and then maybe we'll have something....either that or extensively edit the current V2

Best answers
I like number 2 better.. I don't care if it isn't close to the show.. it just looks better I think.

((Off topic)) Not to bug you or anything, I know you've been busy with Gotenks.. but have you worked on Johnny at all?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1st one for sure, the 2nd one looks like a 2 min job....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom