Best answers
Im back with a new, and better model, this one is of gotenks :)

tell me what you think :)

Best answers
its a great startoff man, but the real coux de grois(sp?) is the head, thats where the magics at, but awesome start, i cant wait for updates, and depending, i just might use your gotenks for my ssj3 gotenks edit :) (ppl want that too)

Best answers
Yeah looks very good but like Bryggz said cant crit till the head is on his body:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u still need to release ur perfect cell!

good job

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why

You shouldnt have shown them the model yet.Lol they dont deserver to see such magic.Well you guys this one isnt for esf so dont ask.:p

Best answers
updates coming thick and fast now, :) you wanted a head, :p well now you got one 0)

crits etc welcome

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because

He isnt skinned yet so you have to wait,and the modle is great

Best answers
Yeah its great, but one thing i noticed heh, on the pant leg, his socks come up to right below his knee on this model it doesn't seem to do that.

Best answers
If this isn't for ESF then I assume is for DMZ. Does DMZ not have a forum?

Looks great btw.

Best answers
the back of his head isnt finished yet, its only the front part of is hair, so it will get longer.

I got a few diff refrence pics, i tried making it longer, but it just didnt look right, and proportionally it doesnt go up to his knees
:/

almostdeleted

A
I dont think this model is for DMZ or ESF. Maybe not even half-life. I think by the amount of polys and what emeka said, its for EFH:p

Best answers
So far it looks okay well what can I say I aint no modeller so I aint complaining nice work :devil:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by CrackerJack
I dont think this model is for DMZ or ESF. Maybe not even half-life. I think by the amount of polys and what emeka said, its for EFH:p
yes its for efh,and he only made that head because you guys forced him:p .And he can post it anywhere he wants:p

almostdeleted

A
Great model btw. Hair needs work, thats it.

BTW: Emeka cool avatar. I like it better then your last one. Looks like efh is coming along nicely.:)

Best answers
Looks cool, but you wouldn't say you finished the head hehe or is it just because he isnt skinned on his face yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom