Best answers
Hair should be much longer! and less spikes

off-topic
efh for quake 3 i think

Best answers
im working on ssj3 as i speak, thx for the hair offer, but it just wont fit the model, its not like the esf ones, i have to make it from scratch >_<

i know about the hair issue with the current model, and it is a BETA, i will correct it once i have done ssj3 gotenks :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes

yes efh will be for quake 3.This model hes doing is for fusion which we decided we willl have,and this is another model

oh and the model is not finished.

Off topic

Cracker Jack clean out your inbox and sent items

Best answers
Can't wait to see the new gotenks so far it looks pimpin im gonna replace him with krillin :) also ill try to make a sound pack for him when he is released so itll be the best guy in the game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
huh

Originally posted by Blood_Rain
Can't wait to see the new gotenks so far it looks pimpin im gonna replace him with krillin :) also ill try to make a sound pack for him when he is released so itll be the best guy in the game.
its not for esf we said it before its for Efh

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
emnka stop being his little messenger boy dude its annoying

almostdeleted

A
Omg you ppl are getting stupider... HES NOT EDITING ANY MODEL, HES MAKING IT FROM SCRATCH. AND WHEN ITS FINSIHED IT WONT BE RELEASED ANYWAY. IT IS NOT FOR ESF

IT IS NOT FOR ESF

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i thought too

I thought too.But hes playing games and he has this in another mod too.Dont even listen to him:\ He wont release it

Best answers
i like the model and skin from gotenks, maybe the hair should be decreast and the hair should be father. :p and it should be higher ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom