gotenks-in progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chest looks a bit weird............and there's something 'bout his face.....It's too mature I think. Maybe try some bigger eyes. :yes:

Best answers
theres a huge gap between pectoral muscles. that needs to be fixed, and the lines above his brows are to dark. IMO. and the abs are all ovals, they need to touch eachother more and be more rounded. but other then a few details looks good.

Best answers
OMG ... finaly a gotenks that dosent have the part where the purple hair joins the black hair a strait(sp?) line

just work on the abs and chest a bit its just awsome soo far ... 10/10 !!! :laff:

Best answers
all of your face skins look the same. i think what you need is some reference pics, other than that, its an awsome model! his chest needs to come together though, thats the only thing making his chest look funny.

Best answers
Looks sweet, but his pecs look too square, and kids shouldn't have those lines.

Best answers
his face looks too strict! Make him look more joyful! Gotenks is only like 8 or 9... so ya...

Best answers
it kind of looks like your vegeta, but with gotenks hair.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
fix the pecs, and take the stoned look off of his face and it'll be badass ^_^

Best answers
i give ya 4 thumbs up but i think it needs more evil smirk :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Best answers
update, add smile , fix chest , eyes more bigger , critz?

Best answers
The puffs on his jacket need to be more yellow, the shin-wraps need just a little bit of blue, the belt needs to be the same colour as the shin-wraps, his hair needs to be just a tad shorter, and now he just looks like a happy chappy, rather than smirky dirky (if that makes any sense). His mouth needs to be like __/ (but not that steep) as opposed to ___ or \__/.

Best answers
Thats a nice model im a newbie modeller wonder if you show me how to do that

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i think its great even i dont like gotenks...bud this one i really like it.. :smile:

Best answers
It looks very good! almost perfect... but there is only one thing bothering me... the chest is very funky.
Also the face looks alot better with him smiling, but the mouth is kinda goofy looking... Other than that it is a fantastic model and a fantastic skin!!! Great Work!!

Best answers
no chest is freaky 0_o cheast aint freaky and still nice going iam liken it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom