Best answers
Hmm heard about a new way of modling. do one piece and improve it until it's perfect, then do another piece etc. so your model should look perfect at the end. anyway i'm going to try this.

here ya go, took 2 hours for this, it's supposed to be goten young:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
O_O
Very nice man, taking time pays off in the end, keep it up, and don't rush thru!

You may now continue with your lives :devgrin:

Best answers
its a great model, but i think theres something wrong with his ears;/ but dunno what

Best answers
ehh what can u say bout it thats bad :confused: :confused: :confused: but it looks really good

and magus ill tell ya again i dont have a life so i can continue with it (i know its not only ment for me)

Best answers
i think the bottum of the ears should be a bit bigger

Best answers
yeah, the hair needs to be flipped around, it would look like that with a back view, so maybe just put the eyes on the other side of the head

Best answers
Doesnt matter, the hair is on two sides sience when he turns the edges suddenly point the other way, Same with goku :p

Best answers
looks great, u need to shorten the chin it to long and fat, also the ears strech to far
but other wise realy good model there buddy!

Best answers
Originally posted by SSj Nathan
looks great, u need to shorten the chin it to long and fat, also the ears strech to far
but other wise realy good model there buddy!
thats what i mean about the ears in my other posts:yes:

and you could use that goten hair for making a db goku model:D

Bolteh2

B
DRAGONSPHERE! STOP, just STOP, plzzzzz

you always reply with the most useless words ever, give fecking critz, not "its nice" just stop it, give critz in a way like "its nice, i lvoe the way you did the head, looks really realistic...." or "dont like it, his legs are messed up because "

this is a warning, and if i recall myself, this is your 3th warning :/

Best answers
Nice, but i don't like that litle small piece of hair there... just Don't like it...
but i think it supposed to be there... just don't like it... (ah **** me for saying to much of the same)

but good head ... when will the body be added??

Best answers
The round part of his head in the hair, it should be more centered.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont' like that hair sticking up, it looks very weird. Try shortening it. Not much just a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom