Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I;m gona give u a draw over later to show u what can be done to improve cut for now check out my goten, and check out some of the differences

AND IF NE ONE POSTS GOOD JOB X OR NE THING I"LL ****ING KILL EM, this is to help Goku SSJ nothing else

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks good other than the feet... it looks like they aren't attached properly. Other than that it looks real great.

Best answers
nice job'

it all looks rght except his eyes
(i dont know what it is about them but they just dont look right)

Best answers
listen man that model is amazing, dont ruin it with an unexperienced skin!

crappy models come out good most of the time because their skin is very good, your model is really good, amazing poly count, everything (except make his limbs abit shorter, like his legs.

+middle thick hair should be slanted abit more to the other thick hairs.

the blue of his shirt is too bright.

his face really needs more expression, need to see his facial curves, make his hair more interesting. right not its just black. add some lighter areas or something. slightly lighter areas.

just please do yourself the favour of getting a good skinner.. dont ruin it :devsmile:

Best answers
Originally posted by Denominator
listen man that model is amazing, dont ruin it with an unexperienced skin!

crappy models come out good most of the time because their skin is very good, your model is really good, amazing poly count, everything (except make his limbs abit shorter, like his legs.

+middle thick hair should be slanted abit more to the other thick hairs.

the blue of his shirt is too bright.

his face really needs more expression, need to see his facial curves, make his hair more interesting. right not its just black. add some lighter areas or something. slightly lighter areas.

just please do yourself the favour of getting a good skinner.. dont ruin it :devsmile:
;) yup i think he is right, practice on skinning but for now let someone else skin it

thats just my advice, but if im wrong and u don't wanna do it that way, go ahead i'm not stopping u.

Best answers
Gr8 job
Again I complain 2 about the eyes
They should be cute eyes and not angry :laff:
Ref:

Best answers
hmm i've talked to my skinner he will correct it but i think that goten is about to fight and no one would look cute if he was going to die ^^, wait for update pics and @Denominator: i will keep practicing to get a better skinner thx for the support man ;)

Best answers
Very nice job, can't find anything wrong with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom