Goten/Trunks/Gotenks Suggestion

Best answers
First post, and the search engine is giving me some trouble atm, so appologies if someones suggested something like this (when i tell it to search its giving me an error at the moment)

I was reading in in 1.3 thered be a type of "buddy" system. I was thinking itd be pretty neat to have Goten/Child trunks as one of the charecters to pick, in other words you get both, can switch between them, and would generaly work like the buddy system was described- when you fill the change form bar, they merge into gotenks.

It may be too late for anything like this, but hey one can dream.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this was already suggested, and the team said they would do it, as long as the community made a tien model with sound&sprites and then made trunks goten and gotenks. Seeming as Tien died, there is now no chance of gotenks getting in.

Best answers
Bah, oh well- thanks for the information. have a link or anything? curious to know what was said

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he can still read it though -_-

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well why add fusion all the noobs will fuse thean will be a fusion game plsss don't add fusion will be spam and verry unbalance

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
volkov, please, please learn to make sense, because nearly all your posts i cant actually figure out what the hell you're trying to say. With this suggestion, nobody would fuse, you'd start with a buddy as trunks and at a correct powerlevel or something you could fuse into gotenks with a time limit.

Best answers
Itd be neat if it worked like turbo instead of a transformation. Instead of making them much stronger, just give them an increased ki pool, with different attacks, that way the time limit on how long it lasts and when u can do it isnt so bad (unless u made it pretty damn powerful when they were joined to make up for the lackage of time) someone brought up having to do a sequence to get them to do it properly, and if u mess up u can be skinny/fat, theres a lot of possibilities but i know from a modelers point of view its a total pain in the ass.. too bad

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
volkov, please, please learn to make sense, because nearly all your posts i cant actually figure out what the hell you're trying to say. With this suggestion, nobody would fuse, you'd start with a buddy as trunks and at a correct powerlevel or something you could fuse into gotenks with a time limit.
I know my englisy sucks i neverd learn how to write in english so theaths why my englys looks like this and I said theath the fusion it's to spamabal evrey nooob will want to fuse

Best answers
vlad_goten said:
goten/truks/gotenks in esf? OH GOD THANK U ESF TEAM :D
he won't get in since his inculsion was if the community finshed tein first but since that is almost dead it will be very unlikey that gotenks will get in thank god. i never realy like Goten,trunks or Gotenks since they where useless.

Best answers
Gotenks was not useless he was only too childish to do any serious damage, based on the power level he was stronger than vegeta.

Best answers
john_volkov said:
well why add fusion all the noobs will fuse thean will be a fusion game plsss don't add fusion will be spam and verry unbalance
Why are you always tryng to stop some good projects. Don't you want a good quality mod? You are always talking about the noobs.If you dont want to play with noobs just dont play with them. Or if you think everybody is a noob just play offline with bots.

Best answers
punishing this thread is over 6 months old please let it die in peace, this project was never started because of the tienshinhan project was still in total disary and was never finshed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom