🌠 Staff
Best answers
hey guys its gg, i got some goten edits here, im still working on it, so be patient with me, hes still gettin things done, but basically i gave him a new head, and i gave him some edits on his body

Best answers
wow..

nice, can't wait to see it finished mate, looks like a big improvment over the last goten you did, even though the only thing wrong with that was the face :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's coming along great :D
But there is something that could be changed for the face. Probably if you moved the eyes and forehead down some, and lengthened his hair it would look perfect :)

Best answers
GG...*sighs* i just think this is gonna be another non finished model...U still have the gohan and 17 and krillin models still delayed.. wait is this just an update??? If so then i hope u get it finished.

Best answers
Nice update dude I cant wait for the final.
And nelo if you want to know about the other models why not ask in the topic about them??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by NeLo
GG...*sighs* i just think this is gonna be another non finished model...U still have the gohan and 17 and krillin models still delayed.. wait is this just an update??? If so then i hope u get it finished.
His 17 and Krillin are finished. I think his Gohan is too. They all just need skins.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice

God gundam soon you will be l337 modeler;)

Best answers
NeLo

NeLo man, get your facts straight before going off on one :p

GG, have you got your other models around? I need some skinning practice so perhaps I could try make one for your gohan? (if it is finished)

Best answers
Re: NeLo

Originally posted by SSJ3_G0tenks

GG, have you got your other models around? I need some skinning practice so perhaps I could try make one for your gohan? (if it is finished)
Why dont you use the models from ESF to practice your skinning...anywayz GG looking good man :D

almostdeleted

A
God Gudam you gota go skin your Krillin sometime before beta2 comes out :rolleyes: and your gohan :D

Best answers
well, ok..

i might try reskin the gohan, it will be bad, but there you go :)

i'll post a new thread for crits later tonight hopefully.

Best answers
Re: NeLo

Originally posted by SSJ3_G0tenks

I didnt know..:S I dont mean to go off on one.. if i did im sry but i had no idea about them..:S So ;/ back off im getting annoyed when ppl say that im dising someone when im trying not too..;/ :\

Best answers
lol, you are a very angry person :)

nah, i can see what it is, you are just losing your patience a bit, just sit back and wait, doesn't matter if a model isn't right there to download straight away, it'll be there eventually :)

Best answers
Well ya im losing my patience...not on the models but on the ppl.. Cuz they either have no clue what they r saying and just talking out of their ass...or once again im just trying to prove a point here and ppl r not getting it so imma have to explain it to them very carefully and very umm whats that word....well maybe this doesnt explain it but very in adult language...Sometimes in noob language cuz we do have a lot of noobs here who r just morons...:S

Best answers
GG isn't a n00b or a moron, I have faith in him, he'll get it done :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by NeLo
Well ya im losing my patience...not on the models but on the ppl.. Cuz they either have no clue what they r saying and just talking out of their ass...or once again im just trying to prove a point here and ppl r not getting it so imma have to explain it to them very carefully and very umm whats that word....well maybe this doesnt explain it but very in adult language...Sometimes in noob language cuz we do have a lot of noobs here who r just morons...:S
Losing your patience? NeLo these models aren't being done for anything except a side hobby. Really don't be such an idiot. If GG or any other modeller finishes a model and releases it it's on their own time. They don't run by any rules and with an attitude like that they really don't have any reason to give the model out.

If you really need models so bad learn how to do it yourself and stop complaining.

Best answers
OMG KAMA READ THE ****ING POST!!! Ok its my fault i should have been more specific... Ok when i mean on the ppl. I mean the noobs who complain on wether something is right or wrong.. Like on the ssj5+ topic. Ya know the ppl who said there wasnt such thing as ssj5+ and we know that and dont really care and they continue on and on and on how its fake its fake blah blah blah.. Thats what i mean. Im not talking about the modelers. I have the upmost respect for them.. But the ppl who flame each other on wether they r right or wrong.. Thats who im talking about. Im sry GG if u thought it was u. Its not its the ppl. Like i said i have the upmost respect on the modelers. Thats what i mean. Im sry Kama for flaming u. But i just realized that i wasnt specifc enough. So im sry. GG ur not a moron nor a noob ur the best modeler ive seen so far. Id say u and AZN r tied in my Book.:D

🌠 Staff
Best answers
me and azn tied, well i feel honored now, but yeah to get back on topic, boomspeed is bein a *****, so the pics arent working at the moment, i gtg fix that, but thnx for the comments guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom