got new map ready ( small one ) esf_g_tournament

The Viking
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
That looks pretty good, i'm dl'ing it right now.

Best answers
Alittle too small for me ;) , but still very good, i'm downloading it too :yes: .

Best answers
nice rocks...looking good.
its no eye candy, but its pretty cool!

The Viking
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
there seems to be a little spawning error, i am spawned inside a wall or something and i can't move an inch...... i allready tried to reload the level and /kill but none of it seems to work.

Best answers
i pretty feared something like that could happen ,just made this map in like what .. 2 - 3 ? hours yea something like that ill get it fixed tho ill get some more work into it then upload it again

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
i prefer the tournement to the bridge one, its a very good map for maybe a 2vs2 tourney. I'd definetly use it :p (well as soon as you get rid of that spawn bug)

Best answers
Okay fixed it and uploaded the map in a zip file :) ( 1 / 6th size)

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
nice one, il hold any 4 player games up tommorow if i can using the map :D

ESF Head Team Mapper
πŸ‘‘ Administrator
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ‚ Regular
Best answers
man, yo ppl are so easy to impress :/ this community is getting worster and worster since the beta is out... :/
i really dont like to say that, but if i would make a box map with just 7db´s and a pointlight in it, you ppl would say something like "WOW best map ever" or "FU***** awesome ..."
ok, not all aou you peoples, but many!
so you "nearly" cant get serious response and comments to maps in this forum ... what do you think why i dont make much esf maps anymore eh?

beside that, your map isnt the best one, but ive soon much worster maps. this map could be fun to play on a small lan or something like that ;)
keep mapping, and invest some more time in a map and make a really good one ;) i think u can be better ...

The Viking
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't like boxes. Pherhaps if you would make a crate then i might say wow!!!! That's one hell of a ****ing **** good map. Aw g'mon man that isn't true, this guy makes pretty good maps they are actually suitable for people wih crappy computers.

ESF Head Team Mapper
πŸ‘‘ Administrator
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ‚ Regular
Best answers
yeah, thats why i said
your map isnt the best one, but ive soon much worster maps. this map could be fun to play on a small lan or something like that
i dont ment just him .. its more like a general statement

Best answers
I can but agree with you :)
most of these maps are just a bit of practising .. I also never plan a map ahead .. its like starting worldcraft hmm what should i do ..
i'm thinking of doing the arena from dragon ball "the world championship" or something but i still have to down a bit more episodes to get a better picture of it

ESF Head Team Mapper
πŸ‘‘ Administrator
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ‚ Regular
Best answers
its not against ur map or u .. its just that i hate those ugly n00bish comments to the maps ... yout maps is fun, but its not a great one, and u know that

Best answers
well thats one thing i found odd , i worked allot more on the bridge map , and it got the same comments as this map that i did in 2 hours + 1 hour other day

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
When ever I try to play the esf_bridge I load it in esf/maps but when I got to play it its never with the maps in map selection any answers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom