Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Like every frickin thing is that you asked about in your pointless threads, not only did you not read the stickies you didn't read or listen to people TELLING you to read the stickies.
Don't make threads for such small things, this is a MODELING thread, its where people show off their work. Not for spam.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
now now, fighting spam with spam is not for you to do, there are mods for that and they do thier job just fine without your help,

now on the topic so i dont look like a total idiot,

there are stickies that tell you some sites, however the best site curretly up is http://www.gsf-united.de since redsaiyan is down theres not many places with the good models up

Best answers
Ok, lemme get this straight, i explain in explicit detail where you can find the stickies in your last thread, (and I wasn't the first) and you reply saying you got the picture. I got the impression from this that you found the stickies and was sorry for the inconvenience, at which point i felt bad for telling you where they were in such a stern matter. It seems I was wrong, and either you continue to make yourself look like an idiot to raise your post count, or you are just a complete dumbass who doesnt listen to any damn advice people have to give you. So I'm gonna repeat my entire last post in your other thread:
above your damn thread are other threads with the word STICKY: next to them, and then a title, i suggest you read them ALL before posting again as all you do is make yourself look dumber and dumber by posting here without even trying to look for them yourself. Dont tell me you looked and couldnt find em, 'cause they are one of the most obvious things to see when u click the modeling forum link. Every thread pops up and the top like 6 or so threads happen to be stickies. They are there so you WILL notice and read them. Now do it.

Btw: double-posting isn't a good idea either. It may make some people more infuriated than they already are.

Best answers
there's really no way to put it any straighter, just look for one of the stickies that says modelling on it. And if you haven't figured out by now, they're on the top of the models/skins section, also known as the beginning, or foremost part of the section. And when you do find the thread, there is a list of sites with models and skins on them posted by grOOvy. The post contains once again, a list of sites for models and skins. I hope this makes it much clearer. ;)

Best answers
... and makes u look like a total dumbass LOL

have a warm welcome, behave and such flame wont happen again ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pfft... this whole things alot of gone-off spam.
one triple post and one double post by liltimy, abusing other people, spam, pointless post... dont ya think thats enough for this thread to be closed? possibly a warning X_x

Bolteh2

B
if i see any spam thread/post of you again, im gonna warn you liltimy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom