Got it to work! YAY! but..

Best answers
After many hours of looking all over my room , and saying 1,000 apologys to my grandmother i findly found my CD case for Half-Life...Now i got everything set, the question i got now is when i try to create a game it says " Your Earth Special Forces executable is out of date, Search for a update? when i say Ok, and it Asks Check Internet for Updates? i press OK...then the game freezes, So does this mean i need to update CS ? ;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, u dont need to update CS!! U just need to update Half-Life to 1.1.1.0!! And like Tepus said, get the update from a website cuz the auto update thing is horrible!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya i'm pretty sure that would work, although why don't you just upgrade to 1.1.1.0?

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it is actually necessary to get the 1.1.1.0 update or else you won't be able to join anyone else's servers, as most people have already applied the 1.1.1.0 patch.

Best answers
Okay im on a modem that can only stay on for 7 hours...After 7 hours it disconnects, (its a 33.6k) does anyone know where i can get a program where it Continues a download if like the modem disconnects? Because i cant patch this game because modem disconnects after awhile....If not then ill have to figure something out....I tell it to NEVER disconnect it still does it =/ but does anyone know a program that does this? And it has to be a free one :/ thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom