Got bored...

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I got bored and saw killu's thread about a gif he made, so i decided why not make one myself and so i did.

Should i make the next episode or not?

Oh and creds goes to http://www.enpitsudo-dojo.com which only has 3 DBZ:LSW sprites right now for some reason... oh well.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea make the next episode. You made that pretty well, smooth. Sorry I didnt reply back to you so I can send you the sprite sheets I have, with the ones I edited. I know youre capable of making the ones I did though.
Looks good. Maybe I should finish up the one I was doing.

btw clean out all your old PMs so I can reply back to you.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Thanks and np bout the reply to my pm, but i still need some sprites. I only have a very few amounts of chars. True that im capable of doing ur edits (i think, i did edit vegetto into ssj again [i didn't have the ssj one just normal]) but the only problem is that i dont have some chars so i wouldn't be able to do those edits neways. Maybe you can send it to my e-mail again, assuming you remember it. Oh and i DID clean out all my old pms already... a few days ago, before i pmed you even.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought stuff like this belongs in miscellaneous?

It looks nice, but #16 being able to keep up with vegetto, seems a little bit..unreal, wouldn't you say ?

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Putting the "realness" aside, it's excellent. I see a lot of people make this little gif episodes from time to time, but this one really is the best. It's short, but the smoothness of the actions and such are really appealing.

I say definitely make some more episodes :smile:

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Oh well i saw the other threads about gifs in the misc section so that's where i put it... anyhow, thanks ^^. And well... uh... maybe its an advanced A16? i could've made him fight gohan but they're uh... friends =D. Ill start working on the next episode as soon as i get more char sprites.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I aggree, a very well made little animation. :D

Please continue!:)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Do any of you guys know a site with some good bgs? DBZ bgs that is. Would probably make this gif look even better if i had a good bg. Now to decide who that mysterious beam came from... hmm any suggestions?

Best answers
Wow, nicely done. Well sense we have an upgraded 16, maybe the beam came from a revived Buu? That would fix the 'realness' of fighting Vegeto.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
i just got an idea of whose beam it was... though it'll make it less "real". Plus, fighting buu would take ages to defeat :p.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom