got bored, a lil gun modellin

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
got bored the other day, and i was target shootin at a can across the room with my airsoft gun when i had the idea to create an airsoft mod, as it would be insanely easy to do cuz most of the code wouldnt have to be touched at all,

i aint recruiting though, dont get me wrong, just explaining why i made these models, i used to avoid gun models as they were too simple to make, the revolver below is my first attempt at gun modelling

the first, the revolver is the only ingame one so far, if it gets that far, I modelled after my favourite airsoft gun i own, its proportions are 1:1 to the actual gun, except for some small differences on the handle i adjusted to lower the polys,

the 2nd and 3rd are one and the same its modelled after the first electric airsoft gun i ever bought, it shoots about 9 times per second but since its gravity fed, it skips shots alot, its way too hgh poly to use ingame but i can use it as a template to create a low poly version later on if i must, i wasnt bothering myself with the polycount on this one like I was the revolver, the bbs alone hog up about 7000

i do plan on modelling every airsoft gun i own, in under 500 polys (so dont expect anything drastic model wise, im saving most of the detail for the skin on the ingame models)

]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha, the second one looks like a mac10/paintball gun :). really smooth :). I like the low poly magnum aswell, really hawt stuff.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe great, but still i would make the thing that holds the bullets in the revolver more round

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe, good to see ya modelin.... i like it very much :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom