Got banned from learning zone

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I got banned today from the Learning zone which is one of the only servers thats running with people in it. I don't know why, when i first started playing there were couple of people each game with 32-1 scores that killed everyone else but didn't get banned. I got banned after killing 6 people w/o dying... -_- i'm not good but they banned me.. how do i get unbanned? i just want to play

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Server bans are in control of the admins of the server. You would have to speak with them if you can contact them, but other than that.. There's not much we can do about it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Depends on what you killed with.

As of right now ESF is full of anal "melee only" or your cheap mentality. And personally I find that stupid.

But I also find that hours and hours of one match is stupid too, but what do I know >.>

Best answers
i play there every once and awhile and i usually get a similar kill to death ratio as well but i was never banned for such a thing.

Perhaps how it was you were gaining kills, beam spam perhaps? i doubt you'd be banned if you were simply playing normally and not going against the rules.

Even so there's rarely ever an admin on any server.

Players can also call a vote ban but that only lasts for like 5 minutes

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I'm an admin there but I don't really play esf anymore. I do know the other admins and i'm pretty sure they wouldn't ban you without reason unless by accident. Try connecting again, most bans aren't permanent.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Maybe a good idea to install AMXBans on the server? So the reasons of the ban can be see there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom