Got an Idea

Best answers
Why doesn't some one make a brolly map. There could be a giant ledge where brolly shjot the beam with the 3 kamehamehas. then there could be like, lava around it, and just dirt on the other side. there ewas also a lake in that movie i think, where goten and trunks fouight brolly. then under the waterfall there could be the dragonballs where goten tried to wish for the the dragon to kill brooly. that would be a cool map. o and a little ledge in the cente of the lava where gohan almost was swallwed up by it when he was tired and krillian rescued him. That would be an awesome map

Best answers
sorry for double posting but here is the text agian but in a lighter font

Why doesn't some one make a brolly map. There could be a giant ledge where brolly shjot the beam with the 3 kamehamehas. then there could be like, lava around it, and just dirt on the other side. there ewas also a lake in that movie i think, where goten and trunks fouight brolly. then under the waterfall there could be the dragonballs where goten tried to wish for the the dragon to kill brooly. that would be a cool map. o and a little ledge in the cente of the lava where gohan almost was swallwed up by it when he was tired and krillian rescued him. That would be an awesome map

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
www.dbgtn.com is a good dbz site that can provide you with some pictures just dig around the area and you can find pics of the place you are talking about.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about.... no..

*Edit* I havn't even seen that brolli movie..... I only seen the one where goku blows him up *:D*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom