Got a reason why they posted this news on April Fool's Day

Best answers
Well, by what I have heard from someone, he told me the team posted this news today so you guys would take the news easier. Think about, the team probably knew you guys would react in a good way, thinking it was a joke, so you would be oblivious to what is really happening. Also, I know people who have talked to FUNimation, and yes, the mod is getting shut down, based on terms saying ESF is illegal. I assure you now, this is no joke.

Best answers
ya that or he really thinks that this is reall ....

Best answers
IT'S NOT FAKE! OH MY GOD! YOU PEOPLE ARE MENTALLY RETARDED! THE PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY KNOW THIS ISN'T A JOKE HAVE TALKED TO THE TEAM AND EVEN THE MAKER HIMSELF! THIS IS NOT A JOKE, STOP DENIEING IT! You people are so annoying with your denial because you are to afraid to admit you're wrong. Watch for tomorrow. I guarntee there will be no "April Fools". Also, most of the team members have signed the petition to save ESF. If this was a joke, there would be no need to do that. Get over it. This isn't a joke.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I for one thank God that ESF is finally getting shut down. It doesn't really matter though, everyone knows that ESF died the second I quit playing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FUNimation would be branded with a symbol of hatred for the rest of their days. How badly do you think they want to shatter ESF--NOW of all times? Really, Bid For Power was closed because they were trying to SELL it. Get a clue.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
April Fool's? Doubtful. When I get back home from work I'll post screens of the thread in the mod section stating that it is indeed true and that we're all going to be released.

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
omg guys dont do it.....dont tell me that its true..ppl waited so long 4 NOTHING??? :mad: then 1.3 is hell .now im gonna join dbzhood ??then?.......tomorrow one thing is sure...if its true i get the **** out of here..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom