Google's own web-page builder

New Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2005
Messages
211
Best answers
0
Google is slowly taking over the world.. I swear. Anyways, looks awesome!
 
New Member
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Mar 29, 2003
Messages
4,765
Best answers
0
Search Engine
Email
Simple Website
Sattelite programme

And a whole lot more, yup....Google is going for World Domination =P
 
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Sep 20, 2003
Messages
3,211
Best answers
0
Meh, I feel that photoshop + Dreamweaver = a hell of a lot better than google.

But it looks great for people who don't know HTML or Java.
 
Lost in space
Banned
Joined
Oct 21, 2003
Messages
814
Best answers
0
Fire Phoenix said:
Meh, I feel that photoshop + Dreamweaver = a hell of a lot better than google.

But it looks great for people who don't know HTML or Java.
If you know HTML you don't use Dreamweaver anyways.

This probably won't replace Dreamweaver/Frontpage, but it's better than Geocities/Yahoo page builder haha
 
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Sep 20, 2003
Messages
3,211
Best answers
0
Kurt` said:
If you know HTML you don't use Dreamweaver anyways.

This probably won't replace Dreamweaver/Frontpage, but it's better than Geocities/Yahoo page builder haha
Not true. I know html- But i like to use Dreamweaver because it does the work for me. Or most of it anyways. I'm too lazy to open up notepad and do everything from scratch.

But yeah you're right, Geocities pisses me off. Yahoo i never go to or see. And the pop-ups are unbearable. So Google is a great way to start off.
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Aug 21, 2004
Messages
1,738
Best answers
0
Fire Phoenix said:
Meh, I feel that photoshop + Dreamweaver = a hell of a lot better than google.
ya thats what im using for school webpage project, cept i already have everything set up on geocities, oh well.. next time :D
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Dec 3, 2002
Messages
2,490
Best answers
0
Yikes. Using Dreamweaver produces some pretty ugly HTML, if I remember correctly. You have to know what your doing really well to avoid weird tagging. But then again I haven't used Dreamweaver in about 4 years, heh.

That google bit seems like a great alternative to people who use crap like Geo****ties or Angelfire.
 

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
May 6, 2003
Messages
1,763
Best answers
0
Know what the best is, period, bar none?

The deadly combination of Photoshop and Notepad.
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Aug 21, 2004
Messages
1,738
Best answers
0
mm the site is pretty good, but geocities allows so little bandwith and it needs to get marked first so thats one of the reasons i havent posted it
 
New Member
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Jun 17, 2003
Messages
3,397
Best answers
0
Fire Phoenix said:
Not true. I know html- But i like to use Dreamweaver because it does the work for me. Or most of it anyways. I'm too lazy to open up notepad and do everything from scratch.
I recommend using Notepad ++. It's also does the work, but you have to open the file manually if you want to see the changes you made to it.

Edit: Onto the topic...

100MB space with unlimited space for j00. This is limited time just to let you guys know now. Get yours before it's too late. >_>
 
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Joined
Nov 30, 2002
Messages
10,836
Best answers
0
Sicron said:
Search Engine
Email
Simple Website
Sattelite programme

And a whole lot more, yup....Google is going for World Domination =P
Don't forget:

Google Talk
Google Tool bar
Google Image Program (also named Picasa)
Google Advertising Programs
Google Pack
Google Desktop

And i bet much much more :p
 
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Mar 30, 2011
Messages
1,355
Best answers
0
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
Yikes. Using Dreamweaver produces some pretty ugly HTML, if I remember correctly. You have to know what your doing really well to avoid weird tagging. But then again I haven't used Dreamweaver in about 4 years, heh.

That google bit seems like a great alternative to people who use crap like Geo****ties or Angelfire.
Pride, do you know what you're talking about? Coding HTML yourself has nothing to do with what your site looks like when you code it in Dreamweaver. It just means that you suck ass at HTML and you should practice it. But if you're using the images with dreamweaver to make a website then yes, it will look retarted. I don't like the style of Dreamweaver, so that's why I use Notepad and Notepad++ It's cool I guess that google is making more stuff, but free website makers = LOSE
 
New Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2003
Messages
507
Best answers
0
-votes google for president-

I knew the first time I used google they'd take over. I'm all for it. <3 google.
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top