Google story

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:O tell me your google story ... i start:

When i was 11 years old i was a freaking dbz fan ... my parents even didnt allowed me to read those mangas (any mangas) cuz my marks get worser and worser.
Nwayzs my brother played cs and i asked him once: Do you think that there r mods for halflife?
he said: for sure!

so i tipped in google : dbz games..... and all this stuff

first i did get some crappy dbz flash games.. but then <_< ... i saw something "3d" related mod... i dunno if its still alive but it was dragon mod z.... damn i was freaked out... i was like: Holly damn! impossible! YAAYAYA....

<_< bla bla bla... then i saw many other mods and somehow i steped onto esf... it was alot better then dmz so i played it awhile... then year 2002 i decided to join the forums... dunno why.. i gues fo fun.

<_< i was mostly at the modeling section.. so heya my buddies there who remmember me... german_boy ;P

nways time after time i learned abit... get warnings for not understanding everybody...yeh... now i get so far that i decided to be a freelancer/3d/2d artist...

so thanks to google for the start... and thanks to the forum for the continue :D

<3 ya all! <3

now your turn!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember you, you used a screenshot as signature :3

Google helped me a lot of times, finding games back that I played like 4-7 years ago. Cd scratched, friends borrow but you forget who it was, all that jazz. It helped me finding these games. Heretic II, Heavy Metal FAKK II, Drakan:Order of the flame. Most of these games were not exactly wanted or popular, so it was very hard to find them, but thanks to Google they once again add to my game collection.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Google is my god, helped me find a lot of things. If google had a form i would roll it in dough, bake it and eat it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Google is like a new religion these days, it'll even help you find pictures of.... well... a lot of different things ;).

Best answers
i remember this one time... i was *cough cough*... um... coughing... and google had sum great um *sniffle sniffle* cough tips and pics? and everyday from 6-7 i coughed and got cough tips and pics from now on.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was looking for voice files for Sonic the Hedgehog (voices straight from the game), didn't have much luck,until one of the further back pages brought me to a message board...A guy had a clip from a hidden sound in Sonic Adventure DX, which lead to his own file sharing server wich held every piece of dialouge from Sonic Heroes and Sonic Adventure DX.

So now, my next movie will have official sonic voices all thanks to google :)

And a couple of unexpected naked peoples on the image finder...

Best answers
I found out about torrents via google. torrents = meaning of life. If there would be no google..there..there..would be no reason to live xD

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It led me to a link, which led me to more links, which led me to applications.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cold Steel said:
I remember you, you used a screenshot as signature :3
xD yeehhhh that where times.. where i did get warnings fo free :p

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Google is nice for finding information and all, but I still prefer using my universities e-journal search engine to find info since the stuff there is at least peer reviewed and whatnot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom