Goodbye

Best answers
Made it a short while back, and I still like it. Just a simple desktop background....simple is the way they should be :)

Do as you wish as long as it doesn't involve ripping which I doubt any of you would do ;)

Goodbye

Best answers
Why would you wanna rip that isnt worth it i mean theres hardly any colour and its all faded out. Show some work you have made up to date :D

Best answers
It's called a color theme you noob....if all you see is white then it's because your monitor sucks :p

Best answers
Watch what you say Futile. Please keep the "Noob" comments to yourself please. I don't wanna see you getting in trouble around here. ;)

*On-Topic*
I like it, I just don't get why you named it "Goodbye".. ?

Best answers
A noob isn't an insult o_O
He's a noob to my work just like you....maybe :p

The shape is that of an abstract flower symbolizing a goodbye. Made it when I stopped talking to quite a few people :)

EDIT: I'll watch what I say if he does the same ;)

Best answers
You are a poor artist that cant take comments so just shows the person you really are.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey hey dont call no body noob-i said it once and i got a warning=Tip

well umm all i can say is its really bright like ****

Best answers
GotenksOwnz said:
You are a poor artist that cant take comments so just shows the person you really are.
If by comments you mean insults then it's partly true. I don't take kindly to people that go around with the intent to demean other people's work while 'thinking' they are helping. I take critiques quite well, but people like you get on my nerves, and shouldn't be allowed to post. If you can't say anything positive, or constructive then you shouldn't say anything at all....you may want to keep that in mind ;)(although I doubt you will).

BTW, the fact that you haven't actually seen even a small amount of my work eliminates any room for you to judge me....just something else for you to keep in mind ;) ::insert more doubt::

Yes, it is very bright, and that was fully intentional. When I make images such as this nearly every aspect of it has some type of meaning....usually anyways.

Best answers
Ok well, if you two would like to express more thought about eachother, do it privately.. because I don't want this thread full of flaming.

So... if you don't post anything that has to do about the WP, don't post at all. Or else I WILL assign warnings.

Best answers
GotenksOwnz said:
i dont see how it shows what type of person he is and if your calling him a poor artist i dont see why you should be talking...

the wallpaper aint that bad, but plain, even tho you were going for simplicity.. show us some of your new work

Best answers
hehe, I don't have new work anymore. I really just haven't been inspired as much lately....that and the fact that I haven't bothered reinstalling 3dsmax since I'm building a new computer.

http://futile.ffosg.com/gallery

There is a variety of some of my other works. Most of them are quite old....I really need to get back into the flow of things again(I've been saying that for too long -_-)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i actually quite like it...its calm and nice.. especially for a background... like he says.. the way a background should be..
and Gotenksownz.. keep the sucky comments for yourself.. go buy a life or something..

looking at your gallery, im wondering why u posted the flower thingy.. i see much better work in there..
the last year on these forums, 99% of all artwork were abstract.. all the same.. it went extremely boring.. your work has meanings... and true shapes.. i love it..

go reinstall 3dsm and keep up the good work.

Best answers
i agree all tho most of that work their IS abstract (but thats deffinetly not a bad thing)... u shud get back into things, and if you want inspiration i know just the right places if u need it ;)

Retired
Best answers
guys cool down, Gotenksownz...only post something when you have something interesting to say, thanks.

and futile dont just go calling people 'n00bs', doesnt help either.

but to get back on topic.

I like the background a lot actually, very calm.. a wallpaper should be on the 'background' meaning it shouldnt stand out too much. yours is doin that nicely. it's plain but calm, which I very much like in a wallpaper. good job.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i cant say i like it. the purple just doesnt seam to fit, the abstract image just looks ugly to me. the other stuff in it is alright.

as for your gallery its alright. i really dont think space type renders are very complicated nor interesting. but some of them were prettygood. i would advise not using these spikes u seem to have a fetish for. its ok every once in awhile where it could help the shape but its not necissary in alot of those images

Best answers
I rarely ever use spikes anymore...most of those are pretty old and were done around the same time so they had quite a similar style :)
I do agree though, spikes are just too used up....not to mention they were always a ***** cutting out >_>'

As for getting inspiration that's not to easy for me to do anymore....I'm not nearly as emotional as I was back then :-/
Things are going on in life which may change that soon....so you people may be seeing some happyish images soon....well relatively soon anyways :D

Thanks for the comments, I really appreciate them :)

Best answers
Ok since you didnt like wat i had to say then i am sorry. As to the others that got involved (for no reason) next time mind our own business.

Retired
Best answers
GotenksOwnz said:
Ok since you didnt like wat i had to say then i am sorry. As to the others that got involved (for no reason) next time mind our own business.
others that get involved?

i'm a supermoderator for your information, that is the reason why I got involved. To stop a potential flamewar that could have grown out of this.

Best answers
I think we should agree not to keep flameing on this thread no more. I am sure you will agree "super moderator" :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GotenksOwnz said:
I think we should agree not to keep flameing on this thread no more. I am sure you will agree "super moderator" :)
that...really isnt a smart comment

on topic
i like your work, simplicity has its good sides and you've made it work for you very well

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom