Goodbye for now

Best answers
Goodbye all. I will be back when next patch comes out it has become very hard to find a sever people do not boot me in. (even changing name does not help. No i dont disk or big bang. people want me to go brute force with a very high pl. and i am going use my head.) People hate when i shoot a final flash with trunks under them instead of at there beam. i been called a hacker for some of the tricks. Now i cant even play on most severs cause people make up rules that screw me over. (no close combat rules. or no teleporting) So till next patch peace all. Oh and vass,pcjoe and rest of the team. good luck with esf. I will always be a friend to the mod and to you guys.

Best answers
Wow, people are making rules like no melee or teleport? Hahahaha oh man thats just sad. Well your not the only one not playin, i dont really play either. There is just so many times you can see vegeta's spamming big bang or final flash before you get a wee bit bored.

When the next patch comes out, im sure its gonna be fun as hell. Well atleast i hope so anyways.

Retired
Best answers
i'm not playing either, i'm waiting for next release and for Existence bet 1.4 :p

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ey NightShade,

Don't let those n00bs stop ya, u can always come to my server ([DCC]Clanserver), and if they say ur a cheater, just take it as an compliment coz that means that u are REALLY good

Greetz Naz AKA [DCC]Trunks

Retired
Best answers
yeah, they said i used some kind of aimbot with Tribes 2, cause i did a lot of midair shots with disc.(my specialty;))

Best answers
hmmm, when I went to the [DCC] server, they didnt allow anyone to be vegeta unless you were [DCC]

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry for that, my friend is new so he may be vegeta but al others were soooo lame only BB so i couldn't stand it anymore. Sorry about that

Best answers
it didnt really bother me cause I'm smart enough to go to another server instead of staying there complaining :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom