Goodbye, Earth's Special Forces community.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you will be right there...hmmm
i guess you both are a couple? :p
Oh, hell yes. Me, Enix, and SV. We're an amazing couple, we'll let you in our threesome one day, we have yet to have a foursome. It'll be interesting.

It was meant to happen, the PR position has always been cursed.

Good night, sweet prince.
Indeed, but I am living through the curse. I survived through the night. The PR curse failed to take me last night.

Thank you, Earth's Special Forces community for saying good night. Hopefully the curse won't try to take me alive again tonight.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I don't disagree with you, but would much prefer if you explained that to FP. If I did it, the poor guy would probably be crestfallen.
In my defense that last one was semi-legit, you're all just *******s and assumed it was spam :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Anyway, Maj, you're probably one of the only mods here i actually appreciate and trust, and well let's face it; like. Though I have a feeling you already know that.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega, I am more than willing to give you pie, you'll just have to come meet me. I'll give you a few extra surprises too, if you know what I mean. ;-)

@Lukyas: I was totally predicting that you'd say that, and I was right.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In my defense that last one was semi-legit, you're all just *******s and assumed it was spam :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Anyway, Maj, you're probably one of the only mods here i actually appreciate and trust, and well let's face it; like. Though I have a feeling you already know that.
That's what makes this all so challenging.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Grega, I am more than willing to give you pie, you'll just have to come meet me. I'll give you a few extra surprises too, if you know what I mean. ;-)

You can't blame him, you only treat him like complete trash.

Majin_You said:
That's what makes this all so challenging.
My love for you is everlasting. Let's have babies!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love how almost all of those were created by FP.

Honestly, I think the amount of spam threads we have is a bit overboard. We shouldn't be creating threads with the purpose of spamming, that should be the Force Pits territory. If a thread does evolve into a spam thread, though, so be it. Just my two cents on the matter.
Typical liberal. You were against spam after you were for it. Or you were for spam after you were against it. Then you just blame another memeber of your party, FP.

Don't worry, I have hope that you will bring sweeping change to our forum concerning Nazi mods and overly strict interpretation of rules that we wrote. If you like I can just pull out the banhammer and wail away like the days of old.

Also, Fire Pheonix, your dislike of the eternal forum dictator for life Cucumba has been noted and passed on to the death pickles and zucchini shock troops.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Typical liberal. You were against spam after you were for it. Or you were for spam after you were against it. Then you just blame another memeber of your party, FP.
He just doesn't want me to say good night to the community. :(

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Don't worry, I have hope that you will bring sweeping change to our forum concerning Nazi mods and overly strict interpretation of rules that we wrote. If you like I can just pull out the banhammer and wail away like the days of old.

Also, Fire Pheonix, your dislike of the eternal forum dictator for life Cucumba has been noted and passed on to the death pickles and zucchini shock troops.
Cuc, I think you're my father. You must be my father.

Your name is Rich, right? You have a son, say, about 6 feet tall, black hair, crew cut, named Dan?

On a related note, if we can now spam in General Chat, I'm all for that. I was just asking whether it was allowed or not.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it shouldnt be allowed to sensless spam the place. But some degree of fun posts sounds interesting ^^

Heck i still remember a thread about what people sing in the shower ^^

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What you sing in the shower isn't really spam.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

It's true......... He did predict it...

Force Pit Member
Best answers

Sorry, I don't like people who know who Damaera was/is and don't do or say anything about it. That's not too 'mod like' in my opinion. Too bad you didn't pull out that banhammer and wail away like the days of old when it really mattered.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry, I don't like people who know who Damaera was/is and don't do or say anything about it. That's not too 'mod like' in my opinion. Too bad you didn't pull out that banhammer and wail away like the days of old when it really mattered.
In Cuc's defense, he didn't know who I was until just recently, although he was aware of me being on the forum.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He was banned. When he returned, he had been absolutely zero problems. Everyone gets a chance at clemency, even Zeonix has been perm banned twice, and returned under a different name. But way to take a joke meant to loosen things up, like people have been begging us to, and turn it into a ***** fest anyway. That being said, there are certain people involved in that incedent that will never be returning regardless of what new leaves they turn over. Damaera's crimes were minimal at best through that period, so get off your high horse, and get back to making peaceful sattelite ICBMs.

@Sub

Your answer is "within reason". If we see too much of it in this section were going to ask for it to stop, nicely. If asking you to stop nicely somehow translates into "lulz, moar" then we will take appropriate action at that time. Remember, I'm posting this here for all to see, we won't ask for it to stop unless it becomes a problem. You've wanted lax, and you have lax.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, Cuc, you misunderstood me. I wanted lax for me, FP, and Zeo. You can ban anyone else that attempts to spam here. Damaera spammed when he created this thread, by all means don't let me stop you.

edit: Madman can spam, too.

edit2: Btw, the link in your sig to your bio is broken

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, Cuc, you misunderstood me. I wanted lax for me, FP, and Zeo. You can ban anyone else that attempts to spam here. Damaera spammed when he created this thread, by all means don't let me stop you.

edit: Madman can spam, too.

edit2: Btw, the link in your sig to your bio is broken
Everybody but me? :rolleyes:

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I said four people can spam, everyone else can't. I spelled it out pretty clearly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom