good way to end naruto?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i was thinking what would be a REALLY good way to end naruto? seeing this series will probably last for a loooonngg time, i was speculating in my mind what a good end would be to it.. so i thought maybe kyuubi will be free from naruto, and he starts doin destruction, then naruto sacrifices himself to destroy the nine tails fox and is honored as the 5th hokage >_< any thoughts/own opinions how you think what a good way to end naruto would be?

Best answers
some one blows up the world with a uber ninja move, so the Tv company can't make a Naruto GT

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
imkongkong said:
i was thinking what would be a REALLY good way to end naruto? seeing this series will probably last for a loooonngg time, i was speculating in my mind what a good end would be to it.. so i thought maybe kyuubi will be free from naruto, and he starts doin destruction, then naruto sacrifices himself to destroy the nine tails fox and is honored as the 5th hokage >_< any thoughts/own opinions how you think what a good way to end naruto would be?
That wouldn't really make sense.. As time goes on, Naruto has been incorporating Kyubi into his own power more and more. Without kyubi, Naruto wouldn't be exceptional. Plus, Tsunade is the 5th Hokage. :p

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What about,

Sasuke and naruto will fight in a live to death battle, naruto wins with his kyubi powers and saves the village and world from certain doom, tsunade had enough being a Hokage, and she wants to gamble again, and in the end Naruto is the 6th? Hokage.

Would that make sense?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Naruto and Sasuke vs Orochimaru and Itachi

ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLE?!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
She would.

I think it should wrap up soon, DBZ got progressivley worse (I consider the death of Cell to be the pinnacle of the series before it started turning to a load of trans/fusion/Buu nonsense) over 276 episodes.

I'll stake my money on Naruto or Sasuke sacrificing himself in some way for the ending. Clichéd as hell but hey.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
She would.

I think it should wrap up soon, DBZ got progressivley worse (I consider the death of Cell to be the pinnacle of the series before it started turning to a load of trans/fusion/Buu nonsense) over 276 episodes.

I'll stake my money on Naruto or Sasuke sacrificing himself in some way for the ending. Clichéd as hell but hey.
Difference is that Toriyama didn't want to keep writing Dragonball, he was pressured into it by his fans, and Toei.

Best answers
Alas, Rock Lee shown his true powers! Not just weak punches but he can actually fire a kamehameha! And there goes Rock Lee dominating the whole world. The end.

Best answers
Sasuke rapes Itachi, then Orochimaru tries to kill Naruto, but sasuke jumps in between and he gets assraped. then Sasuke gets honored as a konoha ninja and stuff and Naruto becomes the 6th Hokage end of that..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TonTon rampages through Konoha and is sealed into a newborn baby's navel by Jiraiya (who dies). The only problem is it was Sakura and Naruto's baby (one of the Ninetales' power is that babies can be concieved in 5 seconds, and delivered in 7). Sasuke battles the baby before it has scarcely left the womb (he severs the umbilical cord with a kunai) but loses and dies. It's then revealed that Sasuke and Orochimaru were the same person the entire time :)O!!!). The baby steals Naruto's pants and scatters them across the Hidden Village of Sand. Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Or did they?

Best answers
It will have an open ending...just like inuyasha...

Naruto speech at the end

"I will continue my journey to become Hokage, no matter what, that is my way of the ninja."

He runs off into the hills with kakashi, sakura, and the 2 sennin watching as he runs off...the camera angle shifts to the sky to see sarutobi sensei looking down at naruto, smiling at him.

the end o_O what you think

Bolteh2

B
they all end up in an orgy where everyone appears to be eachother's mothers/fathers that then appear to be brother and sisters resulting in being their own aunts and uncles and parents

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bolteh said:
they all end up in an orgy where everyone appears to be eachother's mothers/fathers that then appear to be brother and sisters resulting in being their own aunts and uncles and parents
uber terminator style paradox? sounds cool. id go for that one!

betterman

B
actually i would have no problem with naruto being as long as dbz or longer, if it can keep up with new stuff, interesting story and kick ass fights then let him have at it as long as they can/want.

And to be frank, if they wanted to they could show the history of kakashi and others and it could be well over 300 episodes without being as boring and overused as dbz because they haven't really gone into there history at all and what they did(when kakashi said he'd lost all his family and said he had no one really intrigued me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom