good strategies?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i'm new, read the manual, still lacking, what are some good strategies when playing ESF?

just some generic, or character strategies.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try combining melee with fingerlaser and deathball when playing with freeza.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When playing against one person, try to not stop moving, never stop unless you need to charge ki. Also try uping your moust sensitivity, it's feel akward at first, but it helps keep the cross hair on the fast players.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Always stay moving. If you are low on ki, you can drop (stop flying just after you stop swooping) and jump along (make sure to jump as soon as you land) until you have some distance. Use your radar when you dont know where he is so you can teleport accordingly. Look around for the link to Chakra's flash manual, it covers most things. If you arent good at inputting arrows, avoid advanced melee.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that doesn't make much of a difference anymore with the tele delay and all..

anyway, the best thing i can say to you is just play the game. if you play enough, and especially play good people, you'll get good.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I've always for some reason had my teleport binded to R :p

yea, the best thing is to just play more, and watch how other people swoop insanely. :p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
stupid 60 arrow hackers...

bleh.

I can just get krillin and spray kameha everywhere :)

same with scatter, bwa ha ha ha! teh disc trans kill

Best answers
Well I found that binding teleport to both the mouse wheel and alt works very well and it gives some flexibility.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bboy_Budokai said:
stupid 60 arrow hackers...

bleh.

I can just get krillin and spray kameha everywhere :)

same with scatter, bwa ha ha ha! teh disc trans kill

o_O

heh heh...Good luck with that approach

As for me, "f" is my teleport, so when i teleport away from someone, it an "in ur face" teleport..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love using the mouse scroll for weapon selection, but I have it set to tele when I click the scroller, like closing tabs with Mozi. Learn to fly at people from above so you have that added chance of bouncing them off the ground for that extra hit. I dont know about everyone else but that guy is gonna fear you if you start chaining simple melee combos together. They will play more defensively, giving you the edge. Another useful tactic is, as mentioned in Chakies flash, the tele-swoop. Press tele as after you double tap, but right before you start to swoop. Timing will become natural with practice. Buen suerte!

Best answers
My teleport is set to shift.....guess that why i so slow wiht it

Best answers
Tele is mouse 4 for me, its right below the left mouse button. Tele i have trouble using. I keep trying to tele away from ppl to charge, but i cant get far enough away and they see me, swoop at me and kick my Bunbun....

Best answers
When useing Trunks after you hit them with basic, float forward up and use burning then hit them again ::keep doing this untill they are dead:: :p

this takes some skill :O

Best answers
and if you get hit with that...you are a novice...

that technique will normally not work

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm.... when it comes to those keys (shift and r) it actually feel alot more comfy to use with my hand

if your having that trouble then go to esf-world and read chakra-x's guides

strategy , esf is everchanging , so their is no real strategy imo in the game , it will depend on who your fighting , but if you pick a stratergy to use , just make sure at the same time you be careful with your ki (be mindful with how you use it as obvisously you are vunreable when you have to recharge (no matter how long for some1 may be very speedy if you know what i mean)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom