Good song for game startup.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, I bought the American OST by Bruce Faulconer a while ago, and I'm pretty sure the team has, since the song "SSJ3 Powerup" is from his soundtrack and is used by ESF. So, I was thinking, in 1.3, it would be better if they put the song "SSJ Transformation" as startup. Most of you probably don't know what I'm talking about, at least those who don't have the OST. So, would it be a good idea?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well teh team has permition to use the SSJ3 theme.

I dont think they have permition for the one you mentioned. And if they dont have permition and use it than it would be the same as trying to sell ESF with all the DBZ content inside it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, right. So they BOUGHT copyright to play that song, right? Makes sense. I thought they bought the OST and put it inside ESF as the game startup song. But, as usual, you make more sense than I do.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
no, we asked bruce nicely and he gave us permission to use that specific song in ESF.
So the current one is the only one we're allowed to use.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just rename the file of the desired track you want to make your game startup music and overwrite the file in the esf folder, and then walla, you have teh background music you wanted.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Overlord's right, you can use any song you want. Remember it has to be in MP3 format or it won't work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom