Good General Ideas

Best answers
I had only a quick look on all the topics and i could not find one the had this, so, after reading 30 suggestions i came up with some things the would be cool to add:

1- Buu and Cell could absorve people but instead of changing its form it would only give a boost to the exp, but of course it would be as or more dificult then the cookie move.

2- Goku could get a new move after changing to super saiyajin 3 which would be the Drangon Punch (i forgot the name) it would work like this: u charge it and when u realese it charges to an enemy just like the melee attacks and when and if u manage to hit the target it would give this mountrous explosion ripping an enormous ammount of ki.

3- When there are two players on a combo sequence other people should be able to still kill them with ki blasts or multiple melee attacks ( 3 or more people fighting each other at the same time).

4- Take the teleports out even on goku just to make it more even, because no other fighter has teleport so why keep it?

5- Headbutts!! Why not eh?

well does were the only things i could thing about but i know that most likely none of them will be added but its still cool as hell if they were to be added.

Was i unclear on any of my ideas??
Are they to foolish to be bothered with??

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. If buu were to absorb people, considering that he already has a 3 choice attack with the candy laser, that amoung other things would be a little unfair.

2. Some players were under the impression that this was going to happen & was said by a team meber that it would be added, but then it was later confirmed that it was false info. Still would be nice though when you think about it considering goku holds an animation for a unused combo (or a combo that never got added).

3.That would then spoil the fight & probably piss people off, as one person could just make a kiblob and the other set it off with a beam/detachable ball attack killing the players in the melee fight.

4. Are you suggesting to take teleport out of the game altogether or jsut take out goku's ability to teleport while charging attacks as a Super Saiyan?. If your'e suggesting to take that out, i'd say nay since with goku, on a server you'd be working the way up with fighting for a better form with new things to do and such, goku loses spirit bomb and this is one move that makes up for it in the use of tactical advantage.

5. Headbutts would be nice, but they'd have to make you disy after doing them :p.

I understood some and not others a bit well, some were good, some were bad & some were just not great ideas.

Best answers
Well all of the good ideas were already sponken of so i just put some different ones to see if they were good or not, thanks for the critique.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom