Good games?

Which games?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I get money for Christmas (which I probably will), I'll probably spend it on video games after new speakers. I'll probably be able to afford either one new game or a few older games. So narrow down the list for me. Choose 3 max from the poll, please.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As I told you on aim, I wouldn't buy any of those games, but if I had to choose, i'd pick either fallout 3 or fable 2

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fallout 3, Fable 2, Mirror's Edge. In that order.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should probably use Gamefly for those types of games you wish to complete once, and throw away to the side after completed.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wouldn't bother with Fallout 3 imho, after half way through the game it isnt a challenge anymore, it's great when you've got few weapons, little ammo and hardly any meds, but when you get enough stimpaks to dripfeed yourself and enough ammo to take down an army and enough perks to be accurate in VAC with every weapon it's not very challenging. The story was the only reason I played it after that, and I wasn't amazingly impressed by it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VATS never got old for me.

Never.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally, I WOULD bother with Fallout 3. You'll get mixed opinions all over the board about it, but I found it to be a very fulfilling game, albeit with a brief central story. Still, I think Bethesda completely nailed the environment and the atmosphere for the game, and I found hunting around for all sorts of quests to be enjoyable, particularly while taking in the Capital Wasteland.

I'd, at the very least, try the game out. It deserves that much.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got tired of VATS in the first 2 hours, there's only so many times I can watch the same animations in slow motion.

There's also not enough variety in opponents, the majority of the game you spend fighting the same crap over and over. I found it boring as hell :\

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got tired of VATS in the first 2 hours, there's only so many times I can watch the same animations in slow motion.

There's also not enough variety in opponents, the majority of the game you spend fighting the same crap over and over. I found it boring as hell :\
I thought you found Oblivion boring, as well.

Going into the game, I was of the mindset that if a person didn't like Bethesda's previous work, they likely wouldn't enjoy Fallout 3.

That's probably the safest guideline to follow - if you liked the TES games, you'll likely enjoy Fallout 3, at least for a little while.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I liked Oblivion a lot. I'll probably like Fallout 3 a lot. Turns out I won't have enough money left over after the other stuff I want to get it. I'll have like $15 left over hahaha. I'll eventually get to play it. x_x

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I did find Oblivion boring, I found them both boring as soon as I got to a decent level, because then gameplay seems to go out the window. Don't get me wrong its a great game, there's some great moments, but they're far and few between. I just don't think its that re-playable.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ditto everything dave said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom