Good By ESF Community

Best answers
Cya guys, There arent enough good designers in the artwork section and I have about 7 other gfx communities with better folks then here to comment on work, Ill be back some other time. Have fun all and keep up the good work with your art.

peace

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ummm, no offense but ur work isnt really great compared to most sig artists here, there are many people who have given u crits on how to improve your work, but u decide to call it flaming and u ignore all the useful advice people give, if there are any more communties that give better crits, do u call them flamers too? sorry but ur attitude here has been, arrogant, and this post just proves it, so long no offense but u wont be missed.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
davidskiwan said:
ummm, no offense but ur work isnt really great compared to most sig artists here, there are many people who have given u crits on how to improve your work, but u decide to call it flaming and u ignore all the useful advice people give, if there are any more communties that give better crits, do u call them flamers too? sorry but ur attitude here has been, arrogant, and this post just proves it, so long no offense but u wont be missed.
tru dat

go be an ass somewhere else

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good bye

You won't be missed.... GL finding people who will praise you as the god you think you are

Best answers
Meh, his ego will deflate and he'll come back when he realizes he has no talent. I was the same ^^

Best answers
I really dont understand why you even bother saying bye since youve only been here a couple weeks and flamed the most of the time. If you dont like our community on art wise dont post your art here.

Good bye I guess.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tis a shame, I'd thought that you had finally settled down and took criticizm a lot less angrily. But, if you feel that you have no further purpose posting your work here on the forums, I'm saddened.

I guess you made this thread, simply expecting people to flame you (which they sorta have) and only proved a point I guess.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He made the thread to forever imprint an impression on the forums that he's an ass, and in that he succeeded. There was no point to be made other than that he wants attention, and as far as attention is concerned it looks like he succeeded. No point in leaving this open.

Goodbye to you, all 22 posts of you. If you really didn't mean any harm by it then you went about it in a very wrong way. You didn't even need this thread in the first place. Please refrain from acting this way in the future should you ever return.

Closed to prevent further flaming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom