Good basics modeling and animating tutorials on 3ds max

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Can somebody give me good and clear starting modeling and animating tutorials in 3ds max thanks it will help me because i want to know how to model and animate better i know just a very little
and with the starting tutorials can you give me more good and clear advanced tutorials for better and more qualitative models and more advanced animation tutorials (after i will learn the basics)
Thanks for help !!!
Btw if i will be good in it can i use it for a job somehow ??

Best answers
i think you can find those videos on youtube, i learned alot about 3dsmax before i went to blender

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i think you can find those videos on youtube, i learned alot about 3dsmax before i went to blender
Yes i know there is a videos on youtube i asking for link to a good and clear and easy to understand because i don't found good one for modeling and animating can somebody give me links ?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Despite being dated, this tutorial is still pretty good and relevant today.

Best answers
isnt that a bit too hard for a beginner?
but yeah, i am a pretty bad teacher, so oraff, listen to uncle damera

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
isnt that a bit too hard for a beginner?
but yeah, i am a pretty bad teacher, so oraff, listen to uncle damera
Thanks for the help and you too damera btw do you know how can i change my name or change it to a nickname or something because in the same time i wasn't thinking

Best answers
Thanks for the help and you too damera btw do you know how can i change my name or change it to a nickname or something because in the same time i wasn't thinking
Skyrider is the man :D

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Also i suggest to watch some advanced tutorials, just to see how professionals are making the things, and experiment a lot too.
Also yeah, ask any moderator for the nick in PM telling them what nick you want.

Best answers
Also i suggest to watch some advanced tutorials, just to see how professionals are making the things, and experiment a lot too.
Also yeah, ask any moderator for the nick in PM telling them what nick you want.
dude, its not nice to copy people -_-

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Thanks for the helo everyone but do you know if there is 3ds max dbz modeling tutorial and maybe animation too ? if yes can i get the link please ?
Thanks for help

Best answers
Thanks for the helo everyone but do you know if there is 3ds max dbz modeling tutorial and maybe animation too ? if yes can i get the link please ?
Thanks for help
as much as i know, then no, there arent any dbz videos, i searched for it too back then but couldnt find anything o_o

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks for help
I don't believe there are any specific tutorials for modeling DBZ characters. With that being said, you can use any tutorial (such as the one I gave you) and apply the technique that's used to the character you wish to create. You can find plenty of references for DBZ characters as well that you should use if you're going to be doing that.

This site has nice tutorials as well, but he uses a different technique for modeling if my memory is right. His tutorials are still really good and I highly recommend them, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom