Best answers
ssj3 vegitto said:
my favo list

1.naruto
2.green green(echni)
3onegai twins (echni)
4.trigun
5.love hina
Hey Hey, don't classify Onegai Twins with the same level of ecchi-ness as Green Green TV. Onegai Twins has SOME ecchi, but the show doesnt revolve around it.

Onegai Twins Plot: Find out who's related to who.
Green Green TV Plot: One "normal" guy squished between 3 guys who want to get laid.

Both series have bare breast, but Onegai Twins has a shady outline type deal, shower scenes usually (nothing that should be getting you excited -_-, lots of conversations/story goes on)... Green Green TV just goes all out to be perverted.

Ofcourse, someone's probably going to say "But Pcjoe, you're watching Green Green TV too." Yeah, guilty pleasure I guess? Hmm, that sounds bad, but whatever, funny show :)

Also you never put a ecchi tag after love hina, which is much more ecchi then Onegai Twins. Every episode you have Keitaro touching someones breast.

Best answers
Pcjoe said:
Also you never put a ecchi tag after love hina, which is much more ecchi then Onegai Twins. Every episode you have Keitaro touching someones breast.
I just saw some episodes of Love Hina, and your right :laff:
(I don't think of it as ecchi, but I think of it as humor :] )

Best answers
wow, a lot of great mentions, guess i'll bite too ^_^

naruto: ninja based anime with great humor and awesome fights. i have had my mouth gape open more than once. Similar to kenshin in a sense, with it's humor and action

escaflowne: girl goes to mystical world. Awesome fights again, plus a pretty good love story. Humor is pretty few and far between (in terms of anime) but you'll chuckle or laugh a lil each episode

star ocean EX: based of the psone video game star ocean 2: the second story, it's not as great as some as the ones mentioned before, but if you played the game, you'll love it. You'll laugh at Ashton's barrel fetish :p It doesn't follow the game exactly though, so be prepared.

roruni kenshin: quick humor with sweet fights, you'll be laughing and going WOW each episode... from what i can remember. then you'll start sayin "Oro?"

hope that helps, but also remember that's my opinion. you might not like them :\

Best answers
I don't think I have seen anyone put Tenchi Muyo on there lists yet, so I'll add it to mine.

Best answers
Naruto - 9.5
Trigun - 9.0
Chobits - 8.7
Cowboy Bebop - 8.5
Excel Saga - 7.0
Tenchi - 6.7
Dragonball - 7.0
Dragonball z - 7.0
Dragonball gt - 6.6

I dont know if theres any amazing ones ive missed but i'd say most of them r0xz0rz.
None of the stuff i try can match up with Naruto :|

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I cant beleive I had failed to mension one anime...
Its my first Favorite, aside Berserk :x

SERIAL EXPERIMENTS: LAIN

You people have to see it...
Its only 13 Episodes but its f*cking worth it :x I dont feel like explaining
the storyline... go look for some reviews on the anime or something im too
lazy today.

Best answers
Seen it, and it is worth watching especially if you like strange stories.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm a little slow on the take here, but man, I can see Don Hertfeldt (Rejected, Ah, l'amour, etc) and Mike Judge's (Beavis and Butthead, King of the Hill) stomachs turning at the comment that anime is just cartoons. Cartoons generally = kiddy. Anime (some of it) = mature stories. The Opinion that it's animated means it must be crtoony and for children only is the big problem with the united states. Most other countries readilly accept, and celebrate animation as an artform. I actually recently went to a show of animated short films by various artists, foreign and domestic. The whole event was hosted by Don Hertzfeldt who's really a cool guy. Does all of his animation and special effects in camera, no computers involved.

Anyway though, god, do not think of animation as only a childrens' thing. It's a very legitimate, and very cool for of media art and entertainment. If you guy wanna see some cool non anime animation, here's a few titles:

Das Rad (The rocks)
Katedra (the Cathedral)
Atama yama (Head mountain)
Vincent (Yay for Tim Burton!)

anyways, /rant

-Karde-

Best answers
KarrdeKNR I was wondering from what Anime is your sig from?
(It looks nice :] )

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's from the anime Haibane Renmei.
I'm actually watching it atm, it's kinda boring where i'm at (Episode 5 out of 13), but I heard it gets a lot better as it goes on. My friend in school is also watching it (ep 8-9), and he's getting all depressed and everything, so I guess it does get better ^_^

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe I should use the edit button... Well, it's on a different topic so whatever :)

I started watching Peace Maker Kurogane, it's SO awesome. I guess you can think of it as a newer kenshin, but it has the potential to be better. I would suggest everyone to go over to www.animesuki.com and download the first couple episodes :) I would also suggest getting Full Metal Alchemist, pretty l33t too ^_^

Best answers
Pcjoe said:
It's from the anime Haibane Renmei.My friend in school is also watching it (ep 8-9), and he's getting all depressed and everything, so I guess it does get better ^_^
:laff: LOL :laff:

Anyway, 'Peace Maker Kurogane' looks kewl and the explanation sounds kewl to :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Query: Is there something wrong with me if I totally and fully understand FLCL?

Don't ask for me to explain it though, it would be impossible, which makes it harder to understand WHY I understand.

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Pcjoe said:
I started watching Peace Maker Kurogane, it's SO awesome. I guess you can think of it as a newer kenshin, but it has the potential to be better. I would suggest everyone to go over to www.animesuki.com and download the first couple episodes :) I would also suggest getting Full Metal Alchemist, pretty l33t too ^_^
Agreed, Peace Maker Kurogane and Fullmetal Alchemist are definetely worth the watch :]

Here's my list of Anime I watch Currently: Naruto, Ai Yori Aoshi ~Enishi~, Peace Maker Kurogane, Fullmetal Alchemist and Kami Ga Nozomu Eien :)

Best answers
DPredator said:
Here's my list of Anime I watch Currently: Naruto, Ai Yori Aoshi ~Enishi~, Peace Maker Kurogane, Fullmetal Alchemist and Kami Ga Nozomu Eien :)
Why so much at a time?

I just watch 1 serie at a time:shocked:
When I am finished from watching 1 serie then the next is up :]
Maybe it's because I don't have that much time these days but I think it is better to watch just 1 at a time, because then you get to know the serie much better. In my oppinion that is.

But keep sending those Anime (doesn't matter if they are already there just say what YOU like most or recommend :] )

Best answers
Hash said:
You haven't watched Neon Genesis Evangelion?!?! You haven't lived my friend! It's probably one of the best animes of all time! I urge you, go out and watch it now!!
i half to agree it IS one of the best animes EVER created

-eva01

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think DPred is watching too many series. I'm watching 10+ myself... Episodes usually come out weekly, and 1 ep a week isn't enough :p
My list is (currently watching)
Ai Yori Aoshi - Enishi, Avenger, Da Capo, E's Otherwise, Full Metal Alchemist, Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu, Green Green TV, Haibane Renmei, Happy Lesson Advance, Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien, Naruto, Planetes, Sumeba Miyako no Cosmos-sou Suttoko Taisen Dokkoida, and Peace Maker Kurogane.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry to go off topic but Anty, dude your gif made me think I was seeing things. That 'Cowboy Bebop' thing is moving.. I was like ugh.. Couldn't tell if I was seeing things or if it was really moving..

ontopic: Cowboy Bebop, DBZ and Trigun are my favorite animes.. I also recommend GTO.

Best answers
Samurai X Directors Cut is my favorite anime movie

I dont really like outlaw star tho

Best answers
Animes I watched:

Love Hina
Dragonball z
Dragonball
Dragonball GT
Ninjai (you have to see this one, it's in flash but it r0x0rZ Ninjai Homepage )

Greetz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom