GoldenEye 007 only on Wii?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[video=youtube;7pIWbDuJuFI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pIWbDuJuFI[/video]

How does Microsoft and/or Sony let this happen?!!

Force Pit Member
Best answers
This isn't the original N64 graphics, right?

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I read a preview of it in a magazine, and the screenshots look much better than the N64. Wii exclusive? I'm cool with that ^^.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I wonder how you will do the stylish ninja **** with the wii movement sensor and ****, ****t

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Starring Daniel Craig as James Bond.

...ugh

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You can't recreate Golden Eye 007 for the 64, this game is a completely different game with the same title.

Best answers
Actually, its using the original story line as a base :) so you will recognize a lot of it. yes there are differences, but all I can say is.. its epic ;) your in for a treat... that is all immah gonna say :X

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Actually, its using the original story line as a base :) so you will recognize a lot of it. yes there are differences, but all I can say is.. its epic ;) your in for a treat... that is all immah gonna say :X
How dude? There's no way this will play just like the 64 version.

The only reason why the 64 version is so well respected is because it did **** no other FPS did at the time, it's the year 2010, that **** is old now. I'd rather just go back and play the 64 original.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
By that logic, practically every game that's come out on the console generations after N64 is not respected and is old and not worth playing as we should all stick with our old consoles cause they were revolutionary.

Point is. tt doesn't need to play identical to the N64 version to be good, it's a remake, like any other remake that's ever occurred in video game history.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'm not following you. I'm moreso pointing out the futility in "remakes", and I think that "remakes" are unnecessary, why do games need to be "remade"? Why can't the original just be left alone?

It's almost as if they wanted to "remake" Ocarina of Time, once again, that game was revolutionary at the time it was released, at this point, it would pointless to remake it.

A remake and a sequel are completely different things. The new Mario Karts aren't remakes, they're sequels, etc.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Truly great remakes are games with a special plot, characters, background story and so on. There is no point in re making a great game in the sense of its gameplay - it was already great. But if you have a game that is old but had a great plot, I think it deserves being remade with great graphs, gameplay and so on.

*hint*
*hint*

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Ocarina of Time, GoldenEye... and all those classic games that were revolutionary are now old and can only be played in N64, but the new of this new generation only play the actual consoles, mostly none of them will get to play those great games, so they just remake those awesome games so the new teen audience get a taste of those classics... at least thats my opinion xD

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ocarina of Time, GoldenEye... and all those classic games that were revolutionary are now old and can only be played in N64, but the new of this new generation only play the actual consoles, mostly none of them will get to play those great games, so they just remake those awesome games so the new teen audience get a taste of those classics... at least thats my opinion xD
Wii Virtual Console ^^. I for one have both of the N64 Zelda titles.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

The only reason why the 64 version is so well respected is because it did **** no other FPS did at the time, it's the year 2010, that **** is old now. I'd rather just go back and play the 64 original.
Please Duke Nukem did way more than GoldenEye ever did, especially for multiplayer. Golden Eye is completely overrated. Don't get me wrong, the game was fun, but not as groundbreaking as everyone thinks it is. No point in arguing though, it's the same argument you have with the Halo fanboys. Besides, this game isn't going to make the wii a good system, in my eye's it's still a children's plaything.

As for remakes, there's nothing wrong with a remake if it's done well, and enjoyable. There is something wrong with a remake if it's just clearly milikng the franchise becuase there aren't enough creative ideas to make a new game. I love all the mario games, but seriously, we all could have done without the last 92 of them. To me none of the new mario games were as fun as mario 3 or allstars, law of diminishing returns.... too much mario.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Please Duke Nukem did way more than GoldenEye ever did, especially for multiplayer. Golden Eye is completely overrated. Don't get me wrong, the game was fun, but not as groundbreaking as everyone thinks it is. No point in arguing though, it's the same argument you have with the Halo fanboys. Besides, this game isn't going to make the wii a good system, in my eye's it's still a children's plaything.

As for remakes, there's nothing wrong with a remake if it's done well, and enjoyable. There is something wrong with a remake if it's just clearly milikng the franchise becuase there aren't enough creative ideas to make a new game. I love all the mario games, but seriously, we all could have done without the last 92 of them. To me none of the new mario games were as fun as mario 3 or allstars, law of diminishing returns.... too much mario.
Hmm, I agree.

Best answers

Of course it won't play like the 64 version.. this is the Wii remake :p

I can't go into details.. but just wait and see.. its ****ing epic right now. So much going on in house XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom