Goku's spiritbomb

Best answers
Just watched the dbz episode with freeza and goku. There u see Goku doing the spiritbomb ( wow ! ) I was just thinking that in esf goku his spiritbomb is way to weak. it should be able to destroy everything
What attack do you guys like the most?

I like the kameamea allot to

Btw can you see my sig?

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
1. Its been mentioned before, but wait till the beta before you assume its underpowered.

2. Please dont ask what attacks we like the most, its an open invitation to flame ppl for their own opinions.

3. Ill get back to number 3 later

4. What sig? :p

Best answers
Can i have a special spirit bomb that says "If you can read this, you are too close" on it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by MrSetzer
Can i have a special spirit bomb that says "If you can read this, you are too close" on it?

Please dont spam...

Best answers
i asked about spirit bomb ,too.
i remember that TheNewAkuma said that the spirit bomb will be bigger

Best answers
you should be able to keep harging the bomb for as long as u want so irt gats bigger and bigger but fairly slowly cause its so strong. that way its more to the show

Best answers
due to the scaled down even if they havent changed the genki dame then it will at least be 4 times the size it was in the alpha which is preaty big. but i suppose they changed it to so i guess its gunna be real good. ooh goku will be a power to be reaconed with :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I do think it has more power.

And for geocities rename the jpg to txt

LOL

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dont think the spirt bomb has changed in the beta so it will be WAYYY bigger than the current one, so no more compalints of a small one.

BrunO

Best answers
LOL

Best answers

omg that is funny as hell. LMAO. i think there should be 2 types of sb. one that you hold in your hand the other the huge one.

Best answers
Originally posted by Sierra Sonic

Please dont spam...
I didn't spam, it was a legit question so there..and i do want one like that. Maybe with a smile face on it or somethin.

Best answers
LOL please stop I am dieing of laughter :cry::cry::cry::cry:

and yes Primary faster charge and better aimable small hand spirt bomb and than the very slow charge MASSIVE sprit bomb

Sound Artist
Best answers
Bah, Beta Spirit Bomb ain't any easier to hit anyone with it. You could have it instant kill and have it rarely hit someone. You'd have to be blind not to see the huge ball coming at you at 5 Mph.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is a concept called game balance though ;P
And also, how many different sagas are represented here? :p I don't watch the show, but I know enough that Cell, Buu, and Frieza we're all different story arcs :p As such each character was at a different strength at different times through the series :p

-Karrde-

Best answers
yea we all know that just that it was kinda impossible to hit anyone with the sprit bomb

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom