gokus kam is to big

Best answers
i think that once goku goes ssj his kam is to strong i get so far away but he still kills me in 1 shot, and i cant bock cuz im krillin and goku has a pl of about 4 mill when i hjave one of 1.5, and i have a ways till i can go mystic.

Best answers
Na I think its show like.
Look at the finalflash it has the same or a bigger size

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well it all depends all PL
if your first 2 go ssj with goku it's big but when your the only 1 not ssj you get small generic beam like explosion

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Explosion radius does not depend on your pl it depends on your form and goku's kamehameha is not to strong just find a suitable location to block and don't use your turbo to early.And by the way if Goku has a pl of 4 mill and you have a pl of 1.5 your pl rises like gonzales when you get killed.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by cold steel
Explosion radius does not depend on your pl it depends on your form and goku's kamehameha is not to strong just find a suitable location to block and don't use your turbo to early.And by the way if Goku has a pl of 4 mill and you have a pl of 1.5 your pl rises like gonzales when you get killed.

...offcoure it depends on PL how else do you explain explosions get bigger after you go ssj first but when all pl ar even it gets smaller again.....

Best answers
One thing i throught about while reading this post was when Cell and Gohan both did a Kamehameha, and they both hit and both energy beam started to grow into 1 mass ball of energy. Both Cell and Gohan were pushing it backwards and forwards as the ball was gaining more and more energy. Until the end were Goku spoke to him and made Gohan use his rage, telling him to kill Cell for all the people he has killed etc etc.

As in the beta when 2 beam hit each other you do a power struggle and force the beam backwards the enemy that cast it or if you catch it at an angle it will just hit when it aimed at when they both meet.

The point i'm trying to make, would there be a chance of having that power struggle like Gohan and Cell had at the end of the Cell Saga?

Not sure if this has been posted before, but it was just what i was thinking at the time of reading this thread.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what does this have to do with the thread?!?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Prozac
...offcoure it depends on PL how else do you explain explosions get bigger after you go ssj first but when all pl ar even it gets smaller again.....
Oh wait it thought you where talking about just firing a ki attack and look at the explosions but you are talikng a bout pstruggles aren't ya as for that you are right.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no i think hes talking about the explosions no the power strugle...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
explosion size is suppost to be based on your power level in releation to everyone elses so if your far stronger than everyone else your beam explosion is bigger but if its the same then its smaller

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom