Gokus..........DEstructo disc??!!??

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since when did goku learn teh destrusto disc.
And since when did he start useing it.
I dont think i saw that portionof the show.

Best answers
im not sure when he learned it.The only time ive seen him use it is against buu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe he learned it from Krillin but they didnt show it in the anime series:S . Or he just saw Krillin do it and learned it automaticly but didnt want to use other guys technique:\

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
if you ask me,, he just did it once, and no more! maybe its not a destructo disc, but just some energie whit the sharp just like the disc,

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no you just heard him throw it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it's still a Destructo disk. Cuz there werent any other yellow disks in the show.

Scruffie

S
If you think about it, everyone can do everyone elses techniques... I mean, it's just changing the shape of the 'Ki' right?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he actually used a form of it in the tree f might but it was a small blue disc

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont really consider Kienzan or Scatter Shot or Scatter beam any
sort of technique. Your all forgetting that anyone who knows how
to use ki attacks has the ability to make it any shape they want.
They even know how to control it.

I consider it more of a type of Generic Beam. Only certain people
have just managed to just-do-it. Like people used to think Piccolo
was the first that came up with Scatter Shot, Then Vegeta started
doing it. I dont think vegeta would "Learn" from piccolo seeing as
how they never get along.

Best answers
Anyone can do those attacks, but some people use it alot and they make it their own, like piccolo and scatter shot, and Krillin with his destructo disc. I mean Kamehameha for example, everyone knows that its Goku's signature move and he made it special, but MANY people use it, Grampa Gohan, Gohan, Goku, Krillin, Cell, Uubu, Master Roshi, the list goes on...

Best answers
Maybe he learned it from king Kai?? Or from Krillin when they where training to fight the androids??

Best answers
He doesnt have to learn it! its a simple move! remember in Dragonball when Roshi uses kamehameha and goku sees it the first time then Goku does it and he blows up Bulmas car. All you do is say kamehameha and make the hand movements and you can do it, so same thing for destructo disc.

Best answers
Lol its not a destructo disc. there are several kinds of Discs
www.dbznoreturn.com

Vegeta,goku,frieza and several other chars possess th power to create discs. The weaker kinds, are the ones Vegeta nd goku use in the show. Krillin's is alot stronger, same with Friezas

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Renzoku Kienzan would seem to be Krillin's ultimate attack. It's a shame he only used it once.

I'm sure some of the attacks are simple to pull off, but I've never seen Vegeta throw a kamehameha, even when it would have been useful at the time. Some of them can't be duplicated that easily though, like Solar Flare, which was taught, or Mesankosappo, which Piccolo had to teach himself over time.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even though VEgeta doenst have Kamehameha he does use this.

71. Gyariku Hou "Garlic Gun"-Vegita's answer to the Kame Hame Ha. It's similar in appearance to the Kame Hame Ha, and the energy for the attack is even gathered in a similar fashion. Who can perform it:Vegita

(Please tell me i didnt jsut do summthing stupid and its really Gallut Gun?)\

This is funny :

80. Kuchibue "Whistling"-Believe it or not, whistling is an attack. It affects Nameckians only. To them, whistling is like nails-on-chalkboard is to humans. Used only in the movies. Who can perform it: Son Gohan

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But he never uses Gatling Ho. I think I've seen him fire it twice, and it isn't the same attack as the kamehameha. It's designed to blow up planets, but the beam itself is never really used in combat, at least not from what I remember.

Best answers
Kamehameha is just a form of the users energy, just like any ki attack. They come in different shapes and colors and sizes and also strengths just because krillin calls his destructo disc and when goku used it he didn't doesnt make them different. And stronger? I think not. Because of the difference in PL Goku's is stronger but Krillin has the teanique mastered more than goku since he used it more. The one Goku's uses against Buu is yellow and looks exactly like destructo disc, you want to know the difference between them? Goku didnt yell DESTRUCTO DISC when he fired it.

And vegeta's attack is really called Gallic Gun short for Galactic Gun I think, but I also heard it called Garlic Gun and Gallit Gun, but those are just Gallic gun pronounced wrong. Ok maybe I am wrong but I am going to stick with gallic gun as the right way to say/spell it.

PS: when I said anybody can do those attacks, I shouldnt have said Kamehameha as an example, because the only people who can do them are people who copyed it (tien copyed Jackie Chun during budokai, and cell has genes of people who do Kamehameha, and Goku and Krillen can do it from training with Roshi, and Goku's kids can do it because Goku trained them, and uubu can do it because he trained with Goku also. moves that are powerfull like kamehameha and Masenkosappo AKA Special Beam Cannon need to be tought, except for cases like Tien and Cell who in some way 'steal' the move.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Technically Goku and KRillin stole teh move too..

Goku jsut started useing it.
Krillin jsut started useing it (during the tournament) and Roshi was worried cus he hadnt taught him that.
And as he thout "If he bohtered to learn the move properly, chosu would be dust rihgt now"
(I dotn know how to spell that name its the guy that looks like a clown cus hes so white,and bald besides 1 hair)

I think Roshi knew that Yamchua knew it and thats why he wasnt so worried.

I think the strangest version of kamehameha is gotenks version:
Kame Kame Ha.

Best answers
Goku can copy anyones attack he think si us useful. He only uses attacks they he needs to. Kamehameha is his mega ki attack. Solar flare is his distraction attack, spirit bomb is his trump card, and he used destructo disc when he needed a quick way to sotp Buu.

Many people think that Goku doesnt have the ability to learn attacks just by seeing them, but thats all he does. He did the kamehameha right after Roshi did it to that burning mountain. He prolly knew destructo disc the second Krillin did it just never needed to use it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom