Goku's attacks

Best answers
ok, so most character get more attacks when in a superior form, but Goku looses his Genki Dama (Spirit Bomb)

I would have suggested adding RyuKen, but it's non-cannon

too bad

it seems a little unfair

Best answers
ace005 said:
ok, so most character get more attacks when in a superior form, but Goku looses his Genki Dama (Spirit Bomb)

too bad

it seems a little unfair
Goku never used the spirit bomb as a super saiyan.And i never saw ryuken in DBZ episodes just movies and DBGT

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Punishing said:
Goku never used the spirit bomb as a super saiyan.And i never saw ryuken in DBZ episodes just movies and DBGT
He is right and ryu ken unbalance GOKu make's GOKU ULTRA UNBALANCE , you will use only RYU KEN and kill kill kill mo more melee

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ace005 said:

too bad

it seems a little unfair

Goku has enough moves, he doesn't really need anymore, and Dragon Fist is extremely spammable.

It's not our fault that Akira ran out of moves to make up for Goku.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegeta is the only one whit no moves he only has Gallet Gun and nothing else, he suld have new attack in his normal form

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
Vegeta is the only one whit no moves he only has Gallet Gun and nothing else, he suld have new attack in his normal form
Last time I checked all Vegeta HAS is Galick Gun in regular from.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mf29 said:
Last time I checked all Vegeta HAS is Galick Gun in regular from.
Gallick Gun Gallit Gun the same thing i'v just made a small mistake but veggeta only have one strong attack goku has SB ,solar Flare,Kame Torpilo,even gohan has more attack's then Vegeta , Vegeta Suld have like a Big Bang in his normal form or a disk attack or a laser attack (use against picolo epis 114 Upgrated to SSJ )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku has nuff moves >_> You should add more moves to other characters rather than to the All Powerful Goku >_>

P.S. He absorbed a Spirit Bomb in one of the movies XD But since movies dont count then NAY!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
Gallick Gun Gallit Gun the same thing i'v just made a small mistake but veggeta only have one strong attack goku has SB ,solar Flare,Kame Torpilo,even gohan has more attack's then Vegeta , Vegeta Suld have like a Big Bang in his normal form or a disk attack or a laser attack (use against picolo epis 114 Upgrated to SSJ )
That's not possible, Vegeta never used Big Bang as a regular sayin.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The one move i'd like to see Goku get is the Super Kamehameha he did towards the end of Dragon Ball (Megahameha in the manga, Chou Kamehameha in jap). The min-charge should be 3x-4x that of the Kamehameha (with an appropriately drawn out 'Kaaaaaa...meeeee...haaaaa...meeeeee.' charge sound) but with a wider beam and a much larger damage payoff to rival the Final Flash.

Best answers
Ravendust said:
The one move i'd like to see Goku get is the Super Kamehameha he did towards the end of Dragon Ball (Megahameha in the manga, Chou Kamehameha in jap). The min-charge should be 3x-4x that of the Kamehameha (with an appropriately drawn out 'Kaaaaaa...meeeee...haaaaa...meeeeee.' charge sound) but with a wider beam and a much larger damage payoff to rival the Final Flash.
That would work but only if you aren't allowed to shoot it until it's fully charge and if you let go of mouse 1 when it's not completely charged nothing happens aside from wasting ki.

Best answers
hmm...What about when he turned Super Sayian at the end of buu saga to control the SpiritB?
does that count???
maybe he could've done it as SS as well, but he was just exhausted. He only turned super saiyan when his life force was full again.
The anime/manga never stated that he can't create the spirit bomb as a ss

And I wasn't saying about adding moves in his normal state, but in his ss state.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ace005 said:
It does at some point, I can't remember exactly when. Remember, you need a pure heart to create a Spirit Bomb, and Super Saiyan is a transformation triggered by emotion and fuelled by rage.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ace005 said:
It never stated that he could either, reference to the Andriod 13 movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom