💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry to say, but i can c right away that he didint trace it ;)
the drawing looks neat, but the head is deformed, and doesnt looks like goku @ all, and sorry, but i dont like the hand either, the finger next the thumb of the (for us) left hand is to pointy and the other handlooks strange...
it looks like goku is wearing a skirt, i cant c the lines where the other legg begin, :S.
the hair looks nice, but also has some failures, i c a way to thin hairlock.
overall still looks nice, although all the minors, but if i really have to c goku in this, then i really dislike the picture

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes but this does not help him, please crit him, then he can improve on the points you crit him...

Best answers
i have seen better than all of those my brother
drew these awesome ones of gohan in a total ganster style too bad i don't have a scanner

Best answers
I don't think it looks that bad the face is just really messed up

Best answers
well i dunno if this is the right board but check out my new avatar...the quality isn't that good, buy any other one i tried was too big in file size, and I captured this pic myself :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
king veggie, make your own threath about your avatar, and i think it belongs in the signature section.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Toriyama really stopped producing after Z. Someone else headed up the GT production I believe, although Toriyama still owned it. That's not the point though. Whatever image you have up isn't showing up. There appears to be a hotlinking problem with your host. I'd get that fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom