Goku WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
man kreshi them models rock i cnt w8 for u 2 realese them and i dont av eny critz coz i think they l00k perefct aldry ;)

Best answers
Nice models Kreshi, as always. If you are going to make any custom animations I could help? Still good job. You think it's smart doing 3 projects at once?

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So we any closer to getting our hands on these secksi little foxes?

Best answers
seriously kreshi ur models are hot i love ur ssj3 one especially cus u made it lighter like in the show. but i hope u release ssj4,ssj5, and ssj6 to the public cus i would love to have em along wit alot of other people :D but keep up the good work man

Best answers
OK, the file which is done right now includes:
8 folders: 1. goku-normal, 2. goku-ssj1, 3. goku-ssj2, 4. goku-ssj3, 5. goku-ssj3-old-hair, 6. goku-ssj4, 7. goku-ssj5 and 8. goku-ssj6.
Each folder includes: goku.mdl and ssjgoku.mdl.
I didn´t made any bodyparts this time. I am really too lazy to do this boring work.
The file will also include an installation.txt and a readme.txt.
Is this enought? Or do it need any special things?
Because if you are happy with it right now, I can give it today to max2 and he will maybe release it today if he wants^^.
Just repeat quickly and the model-pack will be released quick.

If someone wana make new animations, just download the model-pack after it´s released and start doing your animations :).
But if you wana release my model with your animations please show it to me to get my permission for releasing them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sweeteh, i say that it should be released sometime tonight, hehe cant wait to see ur ssj2 in 3d XD

Best answers
That sounds ok to me. Wit all the hard u out into it no one should complain how it comes out and should be patient to wait. Not tryna suck up or anything. But uf people want the best quaility a lil waiting shouldnt bother them =).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you could, could u make it so these skeletons fit evm so i dont get random protrusions ? actually, thats a bit of work... just release it :p

Best answers
The_Real_Legend said:
Looking ace man!

You gonna release that all in?

Oh and what's with those 2 versions of ssj3, which are they?
1. Version with the old hair skin
2. Version with the new hair skin i posed on page 11 i think.

I put both skins in, because some people like the old skin better and some the new... so the guys who wana play with ssj3 can choose the hair skin they want :).

EDIT:
max2 is offline, so the pack can´t be released today...
I hope tomorrow :).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey kreshi, did u fix the ssj4 hair? please make it darker.

Best answers
i think he did fix the ssj4 hair i coulda swore i saw him say i or maybe it was someone esle but i think he did. Are they released yet? cus if they are i cant find em

Best answers
Wow

Im loving your Goku Pack with all the SSj forms lol including the fantasy ones I hope you release them It would Rock

Best answers
The best dbz/gt models ive seen so far... Really...Cant wait...))))))
But ive heard that esf-world got some probs with uploading... So i think you better send the pack to redsaiyan, cos we cant wait.=)

Best answers
man kreshi i never see never never see so what in my live it is the best model from the world !!!!!!!!! really its very nice i hope u do it too with vegeta please upload it on resaiyan i heard that esf-world has probs

Best answers
i hope he uploads them on redsaiyan cus esf world seems like their uploader might not be up for like another week. Im soooooo anxious i want them models sooo bad

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dan16 said:
hey kreshi, did u fix the ssj4 hair? please make it darker.
Seconded, it's the only flaw I see with the entire pack, it's grey :S

Best answers
oh yea i third that if he fixes the ssj4 hair it would be perfect. he should jus make it jet black and it would be perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom