Goku will turn kaioken when he use turbo

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I have a good suggestion
Maybe goku will turn kaioken when he use turbo
example: quick turbo normal kaioken
med turbo: kaioken x2
long push on the mouse (high turbo): kaioken x3
and this is not something special like esf team don't need to add a another combo
and special melee attacks just switch the aura to red and little the hair color when he use turbo
*this is not need to be transform it just switch bettwen the turbo aura
*esf team don't need to add attacks and blasts just it will have a better experience and goku will looks stronger
I think it will be very good suggestion

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yeah, I like the idea, just like dbz lehends on the ps1 did :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
This has already been suggested a couple of times, and the general consensus is against it.

I can't remember the exact reasons why the consensus is what it is, but I'm sure that another one of the members of the forum would be eligible to help you with that.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This has already been suggested a couple of times, and the general consensus is against it.

I can't remember the exact reasons why the consensus is what it is, but I'm sure that another one of the members of the forum would be eligible to help you with that.

Changing the aura color is easy to do. But forget about any kaioken screams when you activate turbo. To annoying. Also we only have 2 stages of turbo and its the same for everyone. Standard turbo and charged turbo. No real in between cases and no visual difference between the 2.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Grega so maybe normal turbo will be his normal aura and charged turbo will be kaioken aura with little haaaa scream (for option) what do you think ?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hmm, i'd like to see a diffrence between the 2 aura's though.
If charging really gives you a considerable dmg/ speed boost you wanna know
when your opponent is actually using it.

Well i would...

And about the kaioken part... i think there'll be a community script for it pretty soon, or another model or something.

Best answers
well that would be way to anime inaccurate, because what if he has the turbo on for a long time? then he would start to loose health, wich would be really bad because all the other characters wont loose health when they have turbo on

Force Pit Member
Best answers
This has been suggested before, and from what I could tell Kaioken isn't going to be Goku's turbo.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega so maybe normal turbo will be his normal aura and charged turbo will be kaioken aura with little haaaa scream (for option) what do you think ?

Well charged turbo and normal turbo use the same aura models to keep the prechache count and memory as low as possible. So not sure how that would go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom