Goku [W.I.P]

sirken

S
AHAHAHAHHA u might wanna try a front pic so dark can't make fun of it lol, i think the tricept is a lil to far out and the chest is arched to much the rest looks good and the hair should follow that ref. it makes it looka like better can i have a smoothshade?

Best answers
looks really good, yeh post a front veiw and make his ankles thicker, and the bicep shouldnt bulge as much, but it looks really good.

his arms also look a bit to long.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DarkSniper said:
little draw =)

Small penis :O

Anyways it looks like his legs are broken where his boots connect to the pants :O.

Best answers

Ill fix up the boots in a sec =)

Ill be redoing ssj3 hair, i got a mad ass ref which im gonna model off =)

EDIT:

Finished ssj form

Dont worry about height differnces, its just the incorrect scaling cuz i lined up the three forms together from diffrent files.

Best answers
I think it looks kool when ya gonna do the skinning? btw for some reason the lower middle looks a little off

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you should redo, or at least tweak heavily, the upper arms, the viceps should point to the inside of the body, and they start, and finnish, too low down on the arm. the shoulder muscle should finish only a short distance below the blue shirt. also, drop his crotch line just a tad, or at least make them look less n shaped and more like actual pant seams...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks pretty good, but seriously, what's the point? There's already so many Goku packs and models out. I can figure that anybody who likes DBZ or ESF and has modelling skills would want to try a Goku or any other DBZ character, but yeah. It looks good, but nothing I've not seen before. Yes, it's WIP, I know, but still.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the point is, hes the modeler, he wants to model goku. simple as that, whether its just for public release, or practice, its his choice. and every model helps him become better.

Best answers
Legs look funky... either move the middle part under the crotch down or bring the legs closer together? Or, make the pants puffier on the inside of the legs

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I ain't big on modling, but is it just moe or is he leaning a little to forward?

Best answers
still need to fix where his feet look like there broken. Like make them straight up and down.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that's a nice set of models u got going there , keep it up , Me especially like the skins ^_^

XXX

Best answers
SAIYAN_OVERLORD said:
that's a nice set of models u got going there , keep it up , Me especially like the skins ^_^
The models not skinned yet =.=

Talking about skins...are you going to skin and release them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom