Goku VS Vegeta

Best answers
Im gonna make a littel video.... goku vs vegeta... im gonna need some actors... not just any one... have to be pro players.... and have to be fast...
skill would be best if they was about the same....
and yea i talk about melee fight...
only need 2... one for goku one for vegeta... its not planed goku wins and vegeta... its the best player who wins....
btw if you cant beat me then you qualifeid... or i could say then you to weak....
this is for melee whores and teleport whores as well... no beams... only blue/yellow beam allowed....
please dont say you want if you know you weak...
who wanna be goku who wanna be vegeta ? :)

Best answers
009 said:
I am going to make a little video. Goku versus Vegeta. I will need some outstanding players to be the actors. It would be best if their skills were on the same level. They should be able to melee fight also. I only need two qualified players though. One for Goku and one for Vegeta. It is not planned who will win, the better and more tactical player will. If you can't beat me, then you are not qualified or If I wish, I could say that your skills are not needed. This is for all types of players. Only the basic beams allowed. Please do not apply if you know that you can't make the video look good. Who would like to be Goku? Vegeta? Send me a PM with the character you want to be and I will test you out in a match :)
That makes it much more clear. The PM thing would also be a reliable way to do this and setting up auditions or tryouts than sifting through posts.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I could do this. I'm more of a Frieza player but I can do Vegeta just fine.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can do Goku just fine. It would help if it were me vs. Kagato/Logan o_o.

Best answers
well i thought about make a video with the classic fight... goku vs vegeta.... i guess that is what must ppl want.....
and of course you got to be a good melee whore...

Best answers
lol if worse comes to worse, use 2 super bots and watch them duke it out lol

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That'll just turn into a throw war -_-.

DMW

Best answers
Zeonix is right,bots throw way to much,i wish they would melee more,only my vegeta bot melee wared with me and that was a fun as hell fight.I hope you post the video online when your done ^^.

Best answers
I dont wanna go off topic but how do you take screen shots were do you find it once you take one...

Best answers
it would be better if you make the video in a 3d prog.

Best answers
Yeah, thats a good idea :idea: , that would be more awesome if it was fight in esf 1.3 :p , showing melee of 1.3. :idea: . but it's not released so good luck.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think I qualify, as I've beaten Kagato before, back in my -]iMk[- days. But that was a long time ago, and I don't play much any more, got really boring. Now I just lurk around the forums. I could do either Goku or Vegeta, doesnt matter which. Contact on AIM if interested.

Best answers
I think ill tryout for this part...considering I beat mostly every player and know the physics of this game. You know my contact just message me and we can talk

DMW

Best answers
Yeah, thats a good idea , that would be more awesome if it was fight in esf 1.3 , showing melee of 1.3. . but it's not released so good luck.
What are you talking about,he didnt say anything about 1.3,he said
it would be better if you make the video in a 3d prog.
Notice 3d prog. not 1.3.Any ways i hope you having any luck finding a n opponent?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
id give it a shot if needed but being as you have so many actors it doesnt look like it... besides im just getting used to the game

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd say pick Kagato, Zeonix, Gohan (er.. nsw316) or Sarutobi Sensei.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nsw316 said:
id give it a shot if needed but being as you have so many actors it doesnt look like it... besides im just getting used to the game
Yeah yeah Mr. "Since Alpha 1.9" -_-.

If Sarutobi is one of the people, he should probably play as Vegeta, considering he kicked Goku's ass all over the grand canyon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom