Goku Vs. Vegeta

Best answers
Hmm...these two have had their rivalries ever since the beginning. Even though after the explosion on namek, vegeta went soft, he still trained to beat goku. i know they fought when gohan was fighting buu but if their strength was equal, who would win in a battle? (Even though Goku is a SSj3)

Best answers
Sorry to say buddy but this fight has already occured. As already proven when Goku and Vegeta would fight at equal power no one can win. They know each other's technique too well to be beaten any other way besides pure power. The only reason Goku is better than Vegeta is because he can go SSJ3.

Best answers
heh, but i would like them to fight each other to the death though, since something usually happens in their fight

Best answers
Lol I can see it now. They are both incredibly exhausted and can hardly move than Vegeta blows himself up killing both of them while saying "If I can not live as a prince I will die as one and you with me Kakarot!" HAHAHAHA.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its obvious goku would win cuz vegeta cries about his stupid race too much... so while the idiot is talking about how "great" saiyans were goku will be bashing his head open... also.. if vegeta doesnt have that damn "M" on his head... hes usless.:\ o_O :scared:

Best answers
Originally posted by Morrone
Lol I can see it now. They are both incredibly exhausted and can hardly move than Vegeta blows himself up killing both of them while saying "If I can not live as a prince I will die as one and you with me Kakarot!" HAHAHAHA.
he killed him self trying to stop buu so why not

Best answers
"pretty good......FOR A LOW LEVEL"

I think Vegeta would win just because Goku is too dumb. Vegeta is a tactician.

"its obvious goku would win cuz vegeta cries about his stupid race too much... so while the idiot is talking about how "great" saiyans were goku will be bashing his head open... also.. if vegeta doesnt have that damn "M" on his head... hes usless."

wow that is the dumbest thing I've read all day....he said if they were equal power level (oh no its a copy cat of the cell vs. buu thing!). Goku is only better because he has a pure heart and could get to higher ssj levels than Vegeta. but if they were on an equal level Vegeta wins. Vegeta won anyway when he fought ssj2 goku as ssj2 and majin, I would say they were equal PL at that time, and don't say Goku let him win because he didnt go ssj3. I mean its true he didnt go ssj3 but he tried to beat him as ssj2 and he lost.

Best answers
i know how this can be settled...piccolo would own all...lol

nah even tho the green man is my fav char he would lose....WAH....

outta goku and veg i think veg,he has got more brain cells than goku

Best answers
goku didnt lose in the fight they had in the Majin saga because Veggy cheated and smacked him round the head while they where chatting.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here we go.

People say goku is stupid... he isn't stupid, he's just innocent. He never had formal schooling or any stuff like that, but he's VERY well trained. Sometimes he's too dumb to put 2 and 2 together but that doesn't mean he lacks in combat strategy. He in fact excels in it. If you look at dragonball, which made skill and technique more apparent rather than sheer "power level," you see that goku was pretty brilliant.

Vegeta didn't beat Goku in the Majin SSJ2 fight. Were you even watching? It was totally even, until Vegeta goes "Hey let's go fight Buu together" and Goku goes "GREAT!" and turns to get a sensu bean, and while he isn't looking, Vegeta bashes him. You call that a victory? That's just a dirt cheap shot, that has nothing to do with power.

Best answers
As I've said before no one won. Where Vegeta lacksin arrogance Goku DOES lack in stupidity. They both proved to do some pretty stupid things in Cell saga. Vegeta thought he could beat Cell even when perfect so let him get to perfect which was arrogant. Goku was purely stupid and gave Cell a sensu bean. You might think it was noble or honorable but it was also one of the top 3 stupidest things done in the saga up there with Vegeta letting Cell transform and Krillin brekaing the control.

It has already been proven that when Vegeta and Goku are the same power level that they neither of them can win.

Why the hell would u say Vegeta is useless? He is the smartest character in the show. (No Piccolo is not). He was the only one besides Gohan that thought Goku and Cell werent fighting for real. He and Andriod 16 were the only ones who had suspicion that Gohan was more powerful than Cell. He was the one who devized the plan to defeat Majin Buu. Piccolo did none of these 3. Infact he was tricked by a 8 1/2 year old.

Vegeta and Goku are equals when it comes to martial arts but different when it comes to strength.

Best answers
piccolo was tricked because of the fact they turned him into comical relif in the buu saga,up to the cell saga piccolo was the smartest IMO,vegeta second easyly,lets face it their both smart as hell up until the buu saga where all my fav char(piccolo) does is Sweat and grunt and whine

Best answers
Yea I do agree about that. Then again they "killed off" every character besides Goku in the end. Goku was twice as strong as the second strongest Z warrior. All the other characters turn into useless weaklings and become just lousy comic relief which the show at that point alreayd had too much of with Krillin, Yamcha, Oolong, Puar, Chaoutzu, and Tien. In Buu Saga even Gohan becomes a joke. Stupid 'SaiyaMan' and then he goes back to Earth with that 'shining knight here to rescue you' and he doesnt last 3 episodes against Majin Buu. That was the biggest joke of all. Gohan was supposely studying for 7 years yet he gets tricked by a big pink pile of goo? Depressing.

Best answers
Originally posted by Mister Satan
piccolo was tricked because of the fact they turned him into comical relif in the buu saga,up to the cell saga piccolo was the smartest IMO,vegeta second easyly,lets face it their both smart as hell up until the buu saga where all my fav char(piccolo) does is Sweat and grunt and whine
Yeah they really messed Piccolo up big time. Oh and he also does a lot of this...O_O Which is funny because Piccolo never really seemed surprised by anything before. He always had fore sight and brains up there, but ever since he laid eye on that friggin saiyaman outfit poor guy hasn't been the same.

Though there was one part that reminded me of the ol Piccolo and that’s when Goten and trunks fell asleep when they were supposed to be training and got smacked around by Mr. Piccolo. He should have kept going and beat some sense into the heads.

EDIT:

Oh and if Piccolo was an equal of either I know who would win here. Me thinks back to the Cell saga when the Cell j's were fighting everyone. I seem to recall Piccolo having to help everyone one out and not even getting hit in the process, while Vegita was having some trouble showing them who was boss. It seems to me that Piccolo is the best “fighter” per say but just lacks in the power department. To bad that lazy Kai didn’t teach Piccolo Kaioken then we would have a real fighter.

Best answers
Heres the difference between Goku and Vegetas training

Vegeta=
Trains in super saiyin mode there by increasing his maximum strength.
Trains ALL muscles do to gravity

Goku=
Trains in normal mode there by rasing his minimum strength.
Trains mostly arms and legs do to weights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom