Goku&vegeta+skeleton=new fusion^_^

Best answers

i had this idea about 20 mins ago so i got to work and assigned this vegeta model to the BIP 01 bone on goku's skeleton
at first i just wanted vegeta to come in at the trans but i thought that this would only be possible if i could make a sub model(which i cant>_<)
so i compiled it and got this result^_^(but i need help with the rest of assigning>_<)(o and that vegeta model in the pic dont worry thats not the final vegeta am going to ask smo and see if he will let me use his majin vegeta model he made and released for esf

credits:smo for the ssj goku model for the -Vegeta Model:Turk
Skin: Mastasurf

so if i can get help with this i will release it(plus i have learned to animate so it will have differant anims as well^_^)
hope u like
and i no that some people did this before and never got round to finishing it but i hope i can finish this hehe
laterz

Oldtimer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
cool i hope u pull it off!!!

only whats wrong with vegeta

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the only way to get vegeta to animate would be to add a completely new skeleton for vegeta and redo all the animations.

This was tried before, but it failed. YOu can not just assign it to gokus skeleton, it will Not work.

Oldtimer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I'll help you with the release i can make ur sounds :p
but im afraid thats all!!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This idea was brought up before by sexyasian. I hope you will succeed where he failed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no, gogetenks came up with, then sexyasian joined and left about a day after cause he cant anaimate. Then shijing helped out, and he did abvout half the animations, and gogetenks did a couple, but then everyone left.

Best answers
well if it will need to skeletons then i will try and add a new one(which wont be easy and then it will need completely new anims like cj said but i can find out how to make a sub model and use it for the trans anim it will be a lot easyer (i am going to go look for a tut on how to make them)

Best answers
rikku-boy said:
i dont get what ur doing here
well am making a model that has 2 models on the screen at the same time(so when it cometo the transformation they will either do the fusion dance to create gogeta or they will be pulled together to create veggeto which ever people wont i gess

Bolteh2

B
ppl already tried that, but it idnt work out ... both the models had pretty highmodel count (since there are models on the screen) so if u have these 2 mdoels for example as goku... and on the server there are like 10 ppl having goku (normally 10 models) now there would be 20 models.. each pack of mdoels has bout 3000 polies each (lets say +- 1500polies each model, so x2 = 3000) thats 10x3000 = 30000 polies on screen.. this would cause mayor lag and fps drops..

thats also the reason why the previous attempt never went through

Best answers
S-Bolt-- said:
ppl already tried that, but it idnt work out ... both the models had pretty highmodel count (since there are models on the screen) so if u have these 2 mdoels for example as goku... and on the server there are like 10 ppl having goku (normally 10 models) now there would be 20 models.. each pack of mdoels has bout 3000 polies each (lets say +- 1500polies each model, so x2 = 3000) thats 10x3000 = 30000 polies on screen.. this would cause mayor lag and fps drops..

thats also the reason why the previous attempt never went through

oooo i never thought of that because i never play online because of my 56k modem>_<
unless there is a way around that (which is highly dought full>_<) unless i use a sub model then there will be a problem i will look into it and see wot i can do

Oldtimer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
so?????
its a cool idea and if u dont want it just dont download it !!

simple eh??

PS> this is not aggressive

Bolteh2

B
well, submodels still shows the same polycount eh? + both models are being showed on the screen at the same time.. so there is no actual need for submodels (its kinda hard to explain) submodels is good to use for models that all use the same skin.. but goku and vegeta dont share any skin so submodel will be useless

Best answers
Very confusing stuff...anyway, I support the idea 100%.:yes:

Off Topic:
SSj Nathan said:
lol dont worry about vegeta lol i got bored before and riped his torso out lol
You sick ****!!!:laff:

Best answers
Da_G said:
would be cooler if u make vegeta ssj 2 now only goku is ssj
He is going to..
SSj Nathan said:
(o and that vegeta model in the pic dont worry thats not the final vegeta am going to ask smo and see if he will let me use his majin vegeta model he made and released for esf
Off Topic:
drbazik said:
.:]* UsT *[:.
Can you say "spam"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom